A Waitress Wrote In A Tip On My Receipt...

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I was at a bar that I frequent the other day, and I got an emergency call, and so I paid real quick with my credit card and basically ran out...

Now - and obviously I know I'll get the :ufdup: responses deservedly here - I left without signing the slip or even taking the receipt or anything.

This was about a week ago; I looked at my credit statement yesterday and noticed that my card was charged $15.00 for a charge that probably should have been about $10. Once it clicked to me that this was no bank error and that clearly foul play was done, I went over to the bar to confront the waitress (there were only two waitresses working at the time, so I knew it was one of them or both of them who did it). She tried to play it off as though it was probably a "mistake", but she kept offering me the $5 back. I told her I didn't give a fukk about $5, I gave a fukk about the fraud. I was mad as fukk confronting her, actually considered smacking the bytch but didn't, and just rolled out to contact the Coli and see what I need to do. :comeon:

Now, keep this in mind... I go to this spot maybe twice a week, always tip them and shyt, this is probably the first time they didn't get a tip from me, and I'm kinda cool with this waitress as is.

I'm thinking about just calling my credit card company up, disputing the charge, and just not patronizing the bar any more... but I feel like I was more personally diss and there has to be a better way I can get back at them. I want a creative idea or something, fellas.

It's fraud. Whether $5, 5 cents, or $5000. Not every topic is a "see who can make the funniest response or gif" pissing contest. The average tip is about 20%, if the bill was $10 and she gave herself $5 at his expense that's a 50% tip. I believe in tipping, but I don't believe in fraud. This forum is full of idiots.

Stfu, he wanted to get back at her on some petty shyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I get what you are saying, but this is a lesson to everyone that when you give your credit card for something, and sign for it get back your receipt with the signed portion.

Obviously my man is pressed about this, so maybe you should talk to her manager about this.