A Waitress Wrote In A Tip On My Receipt...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is way within his rights to be :rudy: about this

if it's me, im demandin free drinks/some kinda hookup when i go there :manny:. cuz she got greedy and coulda signed it for 10, and i bet u he wouldn't have felt any kind of way about it

side note: use your card at the bar, brehs :beli:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That's some bs. I would have contacted the manager/owner and made them aware of the issue. Its not like you ran out and she didnt give you your change, she altered your receipt. She basically stole your money, I dont care how much it was. The issue needs to be addressed.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's some bs. I would have contacted the manager/owner and made them aware of the issue. Its not like you ran out and she didnt give you your change, she altered your receipt. She basically stole your money, I dont care how much it was. The issue needs to be addressed.
don't get me wrong, i think dude would be within his right to tell management/get her in trouble. that shyt was foul as fukk but i think the fact she got caught and probably felt embarrassed + she probably scared as fukk she may be in trouble over that is punishement enough. She made a mistake and was greedy but making her lose her job and maybe livelyhood over that? like i said, i think (or hope) that she learned her lesson. (and no, this isn't simping, i would think the same if it were a dude).

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
don't get me wrong, i think dude would be within his right to tell management/get her in trouble. that shyt was foul as fukk but i think the fact she got caught and probably felt embarrassed + she probably scared as fukk she may be in trouble over that is punishement enough. She made a mistake and was greedy but making her lose her job and maybe livelyhood over that? like i said, i think (or hope) that she learned her lesson. (and no, this isn't simping, i would think the same if it were a dude).

I understand what your saying but like you said you HOPE she learned her lesson, she could just be a greedy bytch who gets over whenever she can on others.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what your saying but like you said you HOPE she learned her lesson, she could just be a greedy bytch who gets over whenever she can on others.
yeah, i see your point as well. i guess it would depend on my gut feeling if i were in the situation.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't consider that a "mistake" - that takes some balls to do. Imagine if the bill was the usual night out with friends-type tab.... and she used the same method. Sucks that it's your regular spot though.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Going through the trouble of a police report, in not worth it imo. It'll be different if it was $100. But it was 5. And honestly, its your word against hers. How would you actually be able to prove that you didn't write that 5?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'd get her fired and have her arrested honestly (I'd drop the charges later, but just to scare her up a bit). Rude bytch. That's basically someone telling you that they are going to take your money and that you ain't gonna do shyt about it. :ld:

I'd also ask for gift cards and the give them to the pissiest smelling homeless person I could find. ld:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Going through the trouble of a police report, in not worth it imo. It'll be different if it was $100. But it was 5. And honestly, its your word against hers. How would you actually be able to prove that you didn't write that 5?
I'm pretty sure bars/restaurants/businesses have to keep receipts for a certain amount of time, just in case they get credit card claims against them. The signature on their is not going to match my actual signature.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
its $5 nikka!

i used to be a bouncer at a pool hall in queens like 8 yrs ago. i got called over by the manager cause there was a patron arguing over an extra $5. now im 6'3 and at the time i was pushing 340. he was a tiny man no taller than 5'5 maybe 150.

i just looked at him up and down and said "you really want to fight with me over $5?"

his face :merchant:

paid and walked out

i never felt cooler :win:

:lolbron:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WOULD TAKE THAT UP WITH MANAGEMENT. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE 5. IT'S THE FACT THAT SHE TRIED TO GET OVER ON YOU. THEN DEPENDING ON WHAT MANAGEMENT DOES ABOUT I WOULD KEEP PATRONIZING THAT BAR.

I'VE HAD ISSUES WITH COMPANIES BEFORE AND WHEN MANAGEMENT STEPS IN AND MAKES IT RIGHT I CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT GOING BACK. I CAN BE A VERY LOYAL CUSTOMER AND I DEAL WITH CERTAIN ESTABLISHMENTS FOR THE RELATIONSHIP FACTOR. I LIKE WALKING INTO A PLACE TO BUY SOMETHING AND THE PEOPLE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I'm pretty sure bars/restaurants/businesses have to keep receipts for a certain amount of time, just in case they get credit card claims against them. The signature on their is not going to match my actual signature.
so you didnt sign the receipt at all? or you just didnt write a tip?

cuz anyone can write the number 5

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
so you didnt sign the receipt at all? or you just didnt write a tip?

cuz anyone can write the number 5
I didn't sign or write anything on the receipt at all, so they filled it in. But whatever signature they wrote is not going to match my actual signature.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
its $5 nikka!

i used to be a bouncer at a pool hall in queens like 8 yrs ago. i got called over by the manager cause there was a patron arguing over an extra $5. now im 6'3 and at the time i was pushing 340. he was a tiny man no taller than 5'5 maybe 150.

i just looked at him up and down and said "you really want to fight with me over $5?"

his face :merchant:

paid and walked out

i never felt cooler :win:

:lolbron:
It's not really about five bucks though. It could have been 50 cents or 500 dollars. It's the fact that I was basically a victim of theft and then when I approached her about it she tried to play me off. And I've got to assume that I'm not the only person she's ever written a tip in for.