A Waitress Wrote In A Tip On My Receipt...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about just calling my credit card company up, disputing the charge, and just not patronizing the bar any more..

fukk THAT.

Id file a police report, make them produce the forged receipt and hold management accountable. I would then claim the additional $5 caused your account to over draft and you incurred multiple over draft fees.

After creating the paper train with the police report id then @ mention the restaurants corporate twitter and unleash a firestorm of bad publicity, and then they will contact you and offer you something,

had to go at Kona Grill like this and i came up.

bytch you wanna get grimey and defraud me i know how to get grimey, forgery is a felony in most states no matter what the amount is.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I honestly would of been happy that it was only $5. I always expect to get hit in the head with $100 from some a$$hole waiter who doesn't give a shyt. But real shyt, my bar would never do that to me. Ever. That was fukked up.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was doing a tattoo for a "friend". He kept rushing me about doing it even though I wasn't really bout starting it at the time. But I caved. I charged him one price, he got me to lower it. So now I'm like :patrice: you really want to do things YOUR way eh?

I did a session of work for him. He was saying things like "If I knew you were grabbing food before you came here, I would have asked you to get me some." Beforehand he bought an oz of weed. And he sold a dime during the tattoo. Time comes to pay me and he asks "do you want your money now or next session?" I say now. He gives me money but doesn't have change to make up the last $5.

So this goes through my head.

He calls me up for a next session. And I tell him how insulted I was that he rushed me, talked me down, and still couldn't pay me in full and that he will have to wait till I'm ready to finish his tattoo.

Moral of the story: That $5 principle is real shyt breh. :birdman:
But then again, it's $5. :yeshrug:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should blackmail her and try to get the p*ssy, is she fine?

How come no one has asked this yet?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I would have just taken the $5 back when it was offered and then give the broad the :rudy:look and never go back to that bar again. A fiver ain't a lot but its the principle of it especially since they know you and you go there a lot anyways. You can't accept behavior like that at a place you frequent a lot. Next time nikkas might blow they nose in ya nachos or some shyt.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Let us look at it another way, how much of a tip would you have left if you did have time to pay the bill? $10?
If you still like this place, you should continue to go, but next time, don't leave the tip part blank.

If you still want the $5, I think the Credit card company will check into it, and give you back the 5.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with the principle of the threadstarter on this one. fukk the 5$. She had the audacity to write in a fukking tip. That shyt is foul. did she admit she wrote it in though?

the way to handle it like others have said, you should have either told her you don't know what happened but you won't be going there anymore and if they did infact write it in, to be careful with that shyt cause the next dude might have reported them to management or worse. OR if you feel that strongly about it, tell their manager (i think that's a little extreme though, they probably already learned their lesson).

smh at some of y'all acting like the what the waitress did was no big deal (if she did in fact write in the tip)

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i would def not have the discussion with the waitress but with the manager. The waitress could(more than likely) get fired for that. It's fraud. OP has a right to be angry. Also dispute the charge with your CC company.