A Waitress Wrote In A Tip On My Receipt...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its $5 nikka!

i used to be a bouncer at a pool hall in queens like 8 yrs ago. i got called over by the manager cause there was a patron arguing over an extra $5. now im 6'3 and at the time i was pushing 340. he was a tiny man no taller than 5'5 maybe 150.

i just looked at him up and down and said "you really want to fight with me over $5?"

his face :merchant:

paid and walked out

i never felt cooler :win:

:lolbron:
:laff:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
don't get me wrong, i think dude would be within his right to tell management/get her in trouble. that shyt was foul as fukk but i think the fact she got caught and probably felt embarrassed + she probably scared as fukk she may be in trouble over that is punishement enough. She made a mistake and was greedy but making her lose her job and maybe livelyhood over that? like i said, i think (or hope) that she learned her lesson. (and no, this isn't simping, i would think the same if it were a dude).

Breh it's one thing if it's bad customer service...I couldn't care less. But this bytch is playing with people's money. THEIR livelihood.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's not really about five bucks though. It could have been 50 cents or 500 dollars. It's the fact that I was basically a victim of theft and then when I approached her about it she tried to play me off. And I've got to assume that I'm not the only person she's ever written a tip in for.

i feel u but i woulda just brought it to her attention that i kno so she doesnt think she got away with it n left it at that. maybe taken the $5 back and a free drink.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
it's about the principle ,the fukking principality of her trying to take advantage

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
yea am I the only one that agrees it's not about 5 bucks. this shady waitress did that to him she probably has done this countless of times. she's basically robbing the patrons. I'd probably talk to the manager not because I'm a snitch but I hate thieves.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
On second thought, you should just keep going back (since it's a regular spot of yours) and always request her to be your waitress.

Don't tip everytime going forward.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe your handwriting looked like poo and they mis calculated your tip. Last night i ordered a pizza and the pizza man throught i tipped him 1.56 but it was 1.50.

Who knows though, when people serve friend intoxicating beverages i can see a demon tryin to take advantage of a friends intoxicated state of mind.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk THAT.

Id file a police report, make them produce the forged receipt and hold management accountable. I would then claim the additional $5 caused your account to over draft and you incurred multiple over draft fees.

After creating the paper train with the police report id then @ mention the restaurants corporate twitter and unleash a firestorm of bad publicity, and then they will contact you and offer you something,

had to go at Kona Grill like this and i came up.

bytch you wanna get grimey and defraud me i know how to get grimey, forgery is a felony in most states no matter what the amount is.

you sound like my wife :wow:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
are you one of those "fukk tipping, i never do it blahh blah blah bob loblaw" brehs that pops up in the annual tip discussion threads?

if no, go talk to the manager and use your frequent presence there as leverage for some free drinks. most normal people will crack if you appeal to their conscience

if yes, :umad:

:dead:

Annual, that thread is bi weekly or at least monthly. Just like the same 4 other threads that the locker room makes. shyt is twilight zone status. Same thread, same people, saying the same thing.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's fraud. Whether $5, 5 cents, or $5000. Not every topic is a "see who can make the funniest response or gif" pissing contest. The average tip is about 20%, if the bill was $10 and she gave herself $5 at his expense that's a 50% tip. I believe in tipping, but I don't believe in fraud. This forum is full of idiots.