A Waitress Wrote In A Tip On My Receipt...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I was at a bar that I frequent the other day, and I got an emergency call, and so I paid real quick with my credit card and basically ran out...

Now - and obviously I know I'll get the :ufdup: responses deservedly here - I left without signing the slip or even taking the receipt or anything.

This was about a week ago; I looked at my credit statement yesterday and noticed that my card was charged $15.00 for a charge that probably should have been about $10. Once it clicked to me that this was no bank error and that clearly foul play was done, I went over to the bar to confront the waitress (there were only two waitresses working at the time, so I knew it was one of them or both of them who did it). She tried to play it off as though it was probably a "mistake", but she kept offering me the $5 back. I told her I didn't give a fukk about $5, I gave a fukk about the fraud. I was mad as fukk confronting her, actually considered smacking the bytch but didn't, and just rolled out to contact the Coli and see what I need to do. :comeon:

Now, keep this in mind... I go to this spot maybe twice a week, always tip them and shyt, this is probably the first time they didn't get a tip from me, and I'm kinda cool with this waitress as is.

I'm thinking about just calling my credit card company up, disputing the charge, and just not patronizing the bar any more... but I feel like I was more personally diss and there has to be a better way I can get back at them. I want a creative idea or something, fellas.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
stop being a fakkit. just never ever ever go there again. or continue going and stop acting like a lil bytch....u brought it to her attention and that was all u had to do

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
are you one of those "fukk tipping, i never do it blahh blah blah bob loblaw" brehs that pops up in the annual tip discussion threads?

if no, go talk to the manager and use your frequent presence there as leverage for some free drinks. most normal people will crack if you appeal to their conscience

if yes, :umad:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hmmmm....... Not the response I expected.

So I guess we're all cool with mufukkas writing in whatever tips they want out here? :usure:

:ufdup: As bad as you COULD have been fukked over all this planning and plotting is lame. The loudest statement you could make is to not spend money there anymore cause you didnt even take the five dollars back when they offered it. Anything your looking to do at this point is childish.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm listening to the story and i give a fukk about the principle. id have her job and at the VERY least $100 give card from the corporate office. fukk the funky ass $5 this shyt id be outraged at her audicity

If that's the case, then he should of handled that when he went back to the bar. Not pretend he was about to punch her (clearly he doesn't have the balls to do that), and complain when she tried to give him the paper back, especially since he said they were 'cool.' I probably would have made a joke about it the next time I went there, and left the shyt at that. But then again, I'm different than most people. I ain't gonna get someone possibly locked up over no bullshyt.