A very :flabbynsick: thanks to whoever name dropped Sleeping Dogs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I got around to playing Alan Wake...

:pacspit:

:russ:

It just felt too easy, as you said.
Everybody who suggested it summed up exactly what I asked for in suggesting Alan Wake, so, no knock to you all and thanks again.
But I just was not feeling that joint, man :snoop:
I couldn't get into the whole light vs dark undertone and killing enemies with a flashlight.
The storyline was :snoop:
I just couldn't get into it. Played it for like 20 mins, kicked a bunch of ass, and it all just left a lot to be desired, in my opinion.

But again, everyone has exactly the right idea with that type of suggestion of a game(Alan Wake).
I just couldn't get into that one.. that slow movement :old: ..the way the game is dark the majority of the time.. and it was a little too simple to dominate.

Skyrim or Assassin's Creed 3 will be my next conquest.. with Bioshock series, and Metal Gear series as backups if there's no availability for AC3 or Skyrim

Anymore suggestions still welcome! :feedme:

:salute:

Alan Wake is a boring game. Same with Last of Us or Uncharted. They try hard with the stories and ignore the combat.

Skyrim's combat is kinda :flabbynsick: but that is only if you go purely as a melee character. The exploration and some of the quests make up for it though :noah:

Skyrim should be your next buy if you don't want disappointment.