A very :flabbynsick: thanks to whoever name dropped Sleeping Dogs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You don't need to be part of Xbox Live to download games from it. Well, you have to enable your gamertag to be a free account
And the first time you do it, they give it to you for a month free.
So all the games they give away for free, you would recieve.
If you do it now, you'll get Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition and Charlie Murder. (new games every 2 weeks)
2 weeks ago they had Dark Souls which is another game you should get. I slept on it, but its epic

July 1st they'll have another game free for Gold members. If for some reason they don't offer the free LIVE (which they will)
You can still spend $10 for one month of live, then scope the 2 games I just mentioned, and the two from next month as well. Food for thizzle, very cheap. Very worth it
PLUS (even with the free account) you can try out demo's for pretty much all games so you can decide yourself if a game is your speed.

:handshake:

:blessed: :salute:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Came back to this thread because I'm heading to gamestop later to get another suggested title.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. If you haven't been + rep'd for it yet it's because I keep reaching the daily maximum, but I will get to everyone.

Thus far I'm still hammering Sleeping Dogs.
It's still got my attention and everything, but no matter how good a game is we all "feel like something different" from time to time.
So I'm taking a quick trip to the Stop later.

I'd like to try every suggestion listed in this thread so far but after viewing screenshots on google and actual gameplay on youtube I've narrowed today's purchase down to the following 2:
Alan Wake or The Last of Us

I'll decide when I actually get to gamestop, basing the decision on price/availability etc

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came back to this thread because I'm heading to gamestop later to get another suggested title.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. If you haven't been + rep'd for it yet it's because I keep reaching the daily maximum, but I will get to everyone.

Thus far I'm still hammering Sleeping Dogs.
It's still got my attention and everything, but no matter how good a game is we all "feel like something different" from time to time.
So I'm taking a quick trip to the Stop later.

I'd like to try every suggestion listed in this thread so far but after viewing screenshots on google and actual gameplay on youtube I've narrowed today's purchase down to the following 2:
Alan Wake or The Last of Us

I'll decide when I actually get to gamestop, basing the decision on price/availability etc

Hey, you need to check it out "Enslaved", I think it's cost $7 right now. I made this thread about this game I slept on it.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn...derrated-have-anyone-played-this-game.217092/

That game just :wow:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Don't know about my friends or fam but shiiiit.. had I seen it, you might've had a deal :patrice:

Well here's a tip for you: don't buy any games new. Either order off eBay or GameStop used section. You'll save yourself a ton of money doing this.

Can't recommend any 1st party xbox games since I had ps3 last gen. But Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed Pirates, all great multiplats that you should check out.