A very :flabbynsick: thanks to whoever name dropped Sleeping Dogs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Well here's a tip for you: don't buy any games new. Either order off eBay or GameStop used section. You'll save yourself a ton of money doing this.

Can't recommend any 1st party xbox games since I had ps3 last gen. But Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed Pirates, all great multiplats that you should check out.

+rep pending

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Last minute change in choices; it'll either be The Last of Us or I Am Alive (not mentioned here)
Thanks again for all suggestions !

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm really going to be the first to say this? :dahell:

Get Skyrim. :ufdup: Do it now. Preferably Game of the Year edition. Open world fantasy, well made and epic and you can play it however you like; you can have fun picking it up occasionally or you can throw 200 hours+ into it no problem, value for money is :mindblown:.

Co-signing bioshock, red dead redemption, halo games, mass effect series as essential like others have mentioned

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
They didn't have I Am Alive :wow:
And as @Methodical has stated, The Last of Us is for PS3/4 only :damn:

So I went with Alan Wake :lupe:..

Gotta sit here and watch 12 years a Slave with my girl first as promised, but afterwards.. let the gaming begin :banderas: :banderas::banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't have I Am Alive :wow:
And as @Methodical has stated, The Last of Us is for PS3/4 only :damn:

So I went with Alan Wake :lupe:..

Gotta sit here and watch 12 years a Slave with my girl first as promised, but afterwards.. let the gaming begin :banderas: :banderas::banderas:

Yeah, only on PS3/PS4 for upgrade.

I Am Alive is "On Demand" on Xbox 360 so go check in the "Game Section" in xbl breh. You don't need to go to buy GameStop, just cop on xbox live games.

I have Alan Wake, it's a great game but felt too easy and they even have part 2 and for some reason, I don't feel like to buy part 2.

Oh...hell yeah..... @Blast Master Eustace right about Skyrim...

WHY THE F*CK DON"T YOU GET SKYRIM?....ONE OF MY F*CKING FAVORITE GAME......GET THAT SKYRIM. You can play as Werewolf or a Vampire Lord.......GET THAT shyt SKYRIM @KyokushinKarateka

It's on sale right now 64% off on xbox live sale...you better cop that shyt now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
skyrim, red dead redemption, bioshock series, fallout 3, ninja gaiden black for the OG xbox is playable on the 360 :whoo:

watch out for the playstanleys recommneding interactive movies like the last of us or the most scripted series of all time in uncharted :snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
everybody LOVED the combat, except me, it wasnt as smooth as the arkham games, to me it was like a beefed up fighting system you found in older GTAs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yeah, only on PS3/PS4 for upgrade.

I Am Alive is "On Demand" on Xbox 360 so go check in the "Game Section" in xbl breh. You don't need to go to buy GameStop, just cop on xbox live games.

I have Alan Wake, it's a great game but felt too easy and they even have part 2 and for some reason, I don't feel like to buy part 2.

Oh...hell yeah..... @Blast Master Eustace right about Skyrim...

WHY THE F*CK DON"T YOU GET SKYRIM?....ONE OF MY F*CKING FAVORITE GAME......GET THAT SKYRIM. You can play as Werewolf or a Vampire Lord.......GET THAT shyt SKYRIM @KyokushinKarateka

It's on sale right now 64% off on xbox live sale...you better cop that shyt now.

So I got around to playing Alan Wake...

:pacspit:

:russ:

It just felt too easy, as you said.
Everybody who suggested it summed up exactly what I asked for in suggesting Alan Wake, so, no knock to you all and thanks again.
But I just was not feeling that joint, man :snoop:
I couldn't get into the whole light vs dark undertone and killing enemies with a flashlight.
The storyline was :snoop:
I just couldn't get into it. Played it for like 20 mins, kicked a bunch of ass, and it all just left a lot to be desired, in my opinion.

But again, everyone has exactly the right idea with that type of suggestion of a game(Alan Wake).
I just couldn't get into that one.. that slow movement :old: ..the way the game is dark the majority of the time.. and it was a little too simple to dominate.

Skyrim or Assassin's Creed 3 will be my next conquest.. with Bioshock series, and Metal Gear series as backups if there's no availability for AC3 or Skyrim

Anymore suggestions still welcome! :feedme:

:salute:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its already been said but you got the wrong system.

Trade that shyt for a ps3 get the last of us, uncharted 1-3, infamous 1&2. Also feast on all the hd collections. God of war1-3.

And feast on the free online.

For the type of games you like ps3>>>>>>>360 by a Mile.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I got around to playing Alan Wake...

:pacspit:

:russ:

It just felt too easy, as you said.
Everybody who suggested it summed up exactly what I asked for in suggesting Alan Wake, so, no knock to you all and thanks again.
But I just was not feeling that joint, man :snoop:
I couldn't get into the whole light vs dark undertone and killing enemies with a flashlight.
The storyline was :snoop:
I just couldn't get into it. Played it for like 20 mins, kicked a bunch of ass, and it all just left a lot to be desired, in my opinion.

But again, everyone has exactly the right idea with that type of suggestion of a game(Alan Wake).
I just couldn't get into that one.. that slow movement :old: ..the way the game is dark the majority of the time.. and it was a little too simple to dominate.

Skyrim or Assassin's Creed 3 will be my next conquest.. with Bioshock series, and Metal Gear series as backups if there's no availability for AC3 or Skyrim

Anymore suggestions still welcome! :feedme:

:salute:

Didn't you read I said, "It's too easy" that's why I won't buy part 2....it's pointless.

SKYRIM won't get you disappoint mfer. By the way, You better get that DLCS "Dragonborn" and "Dawnguard" If you wanna become a vampire lord then you better buy Dawnguard. Dragonborn and Dawguard are great. In Dragonbron you can ride Dragon.