A very :flabbynsick: thanks to whoever name dropped Sleeping Dogs

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This dude shytting on Sleeping Dogs? How far did you even get? PC version is godly.

:what:

..anyway, PC gaming is also another something I've been starting to look into.. I have the PC.. it's fast so I guess I have the right software :manny:, I have a controller for my PC and it's just like the xbox joint.. is all I need at this point is to buy actual PC games?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Honestly, you should get it if those games are your cup of tea. My roommate has it on the One and he's on it everyday, it's a recent game that has a pretty good sized community.

....though the One and 360 versions are damn near identical tho.... :wow:

:leon:whew

..shots fired

1367852670_tumblr_lznw3rPRyX1rohqiho1_500.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Nah..not into the "live/online" sect of the gaming world just yet man
:flabbynsick:

Although I've spent enough time at various friends' cribs playing MW/CODs and GTAs type games to know that online gameplay is indeed :banderas:

My knock against it isn't because I don't like it, it's just the fact that it's not worth it for me.
I barely play the thing now as is, I can't see myself paying for an online subscription when I'll probably only get a chance to play online like once a week. :manny:

If that was a concern this should have been your system of choice

ps3.jpg

Free online. Has a good amount of games still coming out for it either exclusive or multiplatform.... a lot of the big budget games coming out next year are going to have PS3/360 versions.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah..not into the "live/online" sect of the gaming world just yet man
:flabbynsick:

Although I've spent enough time at various friends' cribs playing MW/CODs and GTAs type games to know that online gameplay is indeed :banderas:

My knock against it isn't because I don't like it, it's just the fact that it's not worth it for me.
I barely play the thing now as is, I can't see myself paying for an online subscription when I'll probably only get a chance to play online like once a week. :manny:
You don't need to be part of Xbox Live to download games from it. Well, you have to enable your gamertag to be a free account
And the first time you do it, they give it to you for a month free.
So all the games they give away for free, you would recieve.
If you do it now, you'll get Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition and Charlie Murder. (new games every 2 weeks)
2 weeks ago they had Dark Souls which is another game you should get. I slept on it, but its epic

July 1st they'll have another game free for Gold members. If for some reason they don't offer the free LIVE (which they will)
You can still spend $10 for one month of live, then scope the 2 games I just mentioned, and the two from next month as well. Food for thizzle, very cheap. Very worth it
PLUS (even with the free account) you can try out demo's for pretty much all games so you can decide yourself if a game is your speed.

:handshake:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If that was a concern this should have been your system of choice

ps3.jpg

Free online. Has a good amount of games still coming out for it either exclusive or multiplatform.... a lot of the big budget games coming out next year are going to have PS3/360 versions.

:noah:I've always been a PS stan, it's the only system/s that I've ever had..

..but see what had happened was.. I ran into a friend of mine who was selling his son's Xbox for $100 with controller, 2 games (MW3, GTAIV). I jumped on it and was happier than a fakkit in Boys' Town :wow:

Would love to upgrade to a PS3, and just might..
but then I realize how backwards that would be to continue buying :flabbynsick: gaming consoles, and so I think I'm going to make my next upgrade be to go PS4 or PC.

All jokes and jabs aside though, I've always enjoyed the gameplay of xbox and xbox360 when I played them at friends' cribs.. and I'm thoroughly enjoying my 360 thus far as well :obama:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I was in the same position as you a little while ago. I got myself Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3 and Bioshock Infinite. I'd recommend all 3 but especially RDR and Bioshock.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

..but see what had happened was.. I ran into a friend of mine who was selling his son's Xbox for $100 with controller, 2 games (MW3, GTAIV). I jumped on it and was happier than a fakkit in Boys' Town :wow:

but then I realize how backwards that would be to continue buying :flabbynsick: gaming consoles, and so I think I'm going to make my next upgrade be to go PS4 or PC.

All jokes and jabs aside though, I've always enjoyed the gameplay of xbox and xbox360 when I played them at friends' cribs.. and I'm thoroughly enjoying my 360 thus far as well :obama:

:bryan:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

You won't regret getting a PS3...the 360 in 2014 on the other hand...:huhldup:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
As someone who previously owned the 360 version of Titanfall and currently owns the X1 version, Bluepoint Games did a marvelous job of porting TF to the 360. They even included stuff like a 30 FPS switch to make things smoother

However, be prepared to wait a LONG time for patches, DLC, and other fun stuff (eg. burn cards for E3) that Respawn is doing for X1/PC versions currently.

Reason being is that Bluepoint has to redo/port all this stuff to fit on the 360 given it's weaker specs. And given the complaining from the 360 userbase, Bluepoint is keeping quiet and not letting the 360 players know what's coming (they're still waiting for Patch 4 that recently dropped on X1/PC)

The ironic thing in all this is that the 360 version has the biggest population of all 3 TF communities (X1/PC/360)

TL;DR: Titanfall 360 is a very fun game and gives the authentic Titanfall experience found on X1/PC. however be prepared to wait for Patches, DLC, etc