A TORN COLI MILITANT: What do I do if white girls are feeling me, but im trying to be problack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:
:hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
fukk nikka tryna come at me :wow:

@Nicole0416. This ya man?

@BlackPearl The Empress
Dafuq am I being mentioned for? June 2017 is the date of thread, my join date is Nov. 2017 =Before my time, not reading through this shyt and I could care the fuk less. Yall are all chatty and bandwagon bash like shyt. Never had a problem with him- never disrespected me or came of out of pocket. He had my back a few times, I don't turn on people off some groupthink. He called you out off what you said, rightfully so- now it's met with deflection, upping old threads and taking shots. Rinse, Repeat. Taking this forum too serious, maybe you need a break- revaluate priorities- it's just the internet. Just saying...that's what I get told.

Prynce

Daps
Dafuq am I being mentioned for? June 2017 is the date of thread, my join date is Nov. 2017 =Before my time, not reading through this shyt and I could care the fuk less. Yall are all chatty and bandwagon bash like shyt. Never had a problem with him- never disrespected me or came of out of pocket. He had my back a few times, I don't turn on people off some groupthink. He called you out off what you said, rightfully so- now it's met with deflection, upping old threads and taking shots. Rinse, Repeat. Taking this forum too serious, maybe you need a break- revaluate priorities- it's just the internet. Just saying...that's what I get told.
You 46 :umad:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Deflection. *yawwnnnnn. prove it.. stfu. what r u going to do about it - post up some more fake pics and lies on my name. Told you that it was a matter of time before you exposed yourself running your mouth. Stop taking shyt so seriously,.. you dumb disrespectful dummy. stop mentioning me. This shyt doesn't have shyt to do with me. Now who's mad??
:umad::umad:

Prynce

Daps
Deflection. *yawwnnnnn. prove it.. stfu. what r u going to do about it - post up some more fake pics and lies on my name. Told you that it was a matter of time before you exposed yourself running your mouth. Stop taking shyt so seriously,.. you dumb disrespectful dummy. stop mentioning me. This shyt doesn't have shyt to do with me. Now who's mad??
:umad::umad:
I'm Teflon

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I mean, Id smash a white girl on the:hamster: but my stance was:whoa: on non-black girls

But to be reality, white girls are the ones choosing me with no effort, where as I had to put in mad work for even basic sisters, and as a fairly handsome guy, my standards aren't high, yet sisters get to ghosting.

In fact, since Ive been in ATL (1yr) the only two dates Ive been on was with a white girl, and she asked me. Nothing happened, but thats because I was conflicted.

These white girls are choosing, while sisters are keeping me on the back burner, and I don't know why. I don't dress white nore do I carry myself like one. I do talk properly, aka "white" so maybe they think I like white?

Im this city all by myself, Im about to just live this life, Im hoping I can rock with some dark chocolate, but I might have to K.I.M :francis:

Pawg in peace in real life while being a pro militant on the Coli

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Struggling with this right now.

Especially in my area. White girls be throwing themselves on black men. I’m leaning towards wanting a black woman solely but when they be on their bullshyt it makes you wanna not deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.