A Thousand Dollars for every minute you last

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wouldn’t even spar witg that nikka in head gear :francis:
:flabbynsick: Roy Jones fought :flabbynsick: Tyson in an exhibition and Roy was literally dying in the corner with Mike taking it EASY on dude.

Like Mike was literally holding him up at times :mjlol:

And this is Roy Jones Jr.. Flabby or not, he’s still a HOF’er and boxing legend who was doing his own exhibitions and just a few years from retiring against professionals.. at least more years currently boxing than Tyson at the time.

And YOUNGER…

Any regular dude stupid enough to box Tyson in an exhibition :hubie:

This was an exhibition with a 40 year old out of shape tyson wearing gym clothes against another boxer with a mediocre but semi-respectable heavyweight record.

Dude had every advantage too. Mike looked like he wasn’t even trying and made dude look soft af but to the AVERAGE nikka he would kill you in the ring. Mike just toyed with dude. Maybe he was told it was just sparring and to make Mike look good but Mike didn’t seem to care. If Corey had turned up it probably would’ve been worse for him

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:flabbynsick: Roy Jones fought :flabbynsick: Tyson in an exhibition and Roy was literally dying in the corner with Mike taking it EASY on dude.

Like Mike was literally holding him up at times :mjlol:

And this is Roy Jones Jr.. Flabby or not, he’s still a HOF’er and boxing legend who was doing his own exhibitions and just a few years from retiring against professionals.. at least more years currently boxing than Tyson at the time.

And YOUNGER…

Any regular dude stupid enough to box Tyson in an exhibition :hubie:

This was an exhibition with a 40 year old out of shape tyson wearing gym clothes against another boxer with a mediocre but semi-respectable heavyweight record.

Dude had every advantage too. Mike looked like he wasn’t even trying and made dude look soft af but to the AVERAGE nikka he would kill you in the ring. Mike just toyed with dude. Maybe he was told it was just sparring and to make Mike look good but Mike didn’t seem to care. If Corey had turned up it probably would’ve been worse for him

Dude mike fighting look flabby and sicker than him, and them punches still sound loud af in my phone
Fighting Mike is a life-or-death proposition, so that clock better continue to run as long as I live.

"A vegetative state is still technically alive your honor." -- my estate lawyer

:francis:
Ayyyooo

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Man i thought this was about to be some female and how long you can last while slamming ass…

I’m not boxing tyson for a couple grand.. maybe a couple hundred or a million definitely

If we honest, most people getting folded in under 2
My mind was expecting the same :deadrose:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My mind was expecting the same :deadrose:
I was about hit the
fridge-dissapointed.gif

Until I realized it was about boxing.

Aint nobody fighting Tyson for no couple thousand idgaf how hungry you are

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
He knocked out his first 19 opponents. Went the distance with 2 fellas before returning to his KO’ing ways. During that time people he attracted the buzz and notoriety of a lot of casuals and boxing was more mainstream then, they had wondered if he was done knocking people out and if it was just the level of competition he was fighting. At 20 years old he dropped the world champion in the first round and finished him off within 2 rounds

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He was

But didn’t matter. If Sanders came in the best shape of his life, so would’ve Tyson because at that point it’s real.

Same outcome I feel
Oh facts
Honestly… I don’t see it going any better but I rather take Mayweather too.

And least I know I got a better chance of walking out the ring and not being carried out…
Bruh i think y’all discount the power in mayweathers punches
Develop instant stage 4 CTE earning 4 dollars brehs :francis:
:dead: Its gon sound like Mario hitting that coin box every time he punch you

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh facts

Bruh i think y’all discount the power in mayweathers punches

:dead: Its gon sound like Mario hitting that coin box every time he punch you
No, I’m not discrediting Mayweathers power at all.

All i know is that I’m 200 lbs and Mayweather isn’t always offensive minded. But I expect something to possibly get broken or bruised because I haven’t even sparred in decades.

Tyson, it wouldn’t matter to me what I did. You could train a year and be in tiptop shape you still sleeping when he wants you to unless you are a legit pro