A Thousand Dollars for every minute you last

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everyone in this thread myself included will be stretched out on the canvas like Suge after the first combo..

:dead:

Count me out :francis:
Mike better be blacked out drunk or something.. it’s the only logical way I see someone making it out of this scenario with head still intact.

And idgaf what you did before that. Whether you MMA nikka or not (jake paul kinda exposed this shyt in boxing).

If yall never seen a Mike Tyson exhibition against mediocre boxers who would probably drop 90% of the planet then :francis:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Mike better be blacked out drunk or something.. it’s the only logical way I see someone making it out of this scenario with head still intact.

And idgaf what you did before that. Whether you MMA nikka or not (jake paul kinda exposed this shyt in boxing).

If yall never seen a Mike Tyson exhibition against mediocre boxers who would probably drop 90% of the planet then :francis:
I wouldn’t even spar with that nikka in head gear :francis:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Do I get to train for this?

Is this a boxing match? So I can hang on Mike?

Getting knocked out does not hurt that bad. I'll take the 4gs

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Everyone in this thread myself included will be stretched out on the canvas like Suge after the first combo..

:dead:

Count me out :francis:
nikka gon def have you kissin the mat

hqdefault.jpg

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Do I get to train for this?

Is this a boxing match? So I can hang on Mike?

Getting knocked out does not hurt that bad. I'll take the 4gs
Yeah

Yes, No

Uhhhh i think you underestimate how quick it can happen dude might beat the fukk out of you before he lands the punch to lay you flat

Pool_Shark

Daps

Every single Jake Paul fight is fake are you really that dumb. Gotta be a super casual. Askren had a terrible hip and basically said he was cashing out. woodley was phoning it in for years. Anderson Silva did not mind taking that l he had no more money to make in MMA. How fukking stupid are these people that believe in Jake Paul?

Never really said much on it cause he is not a real fighter. Jake Paul is a complete fukking fraud. never paid his dues.

You would have to be a complete fukking moron to think some dumbass that has just started training jumped to the top of a sport. Man it's just irks me seeing so many people fall for the propaganda

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Nope clean sober focused

Although this poses another question, who would you fight coked out mike or sober focused mike
I wonder if those body shots hurt even with pads

My good brother, I’ve never experienced, but I’m willing to bet yes, still
I would just run away from him
Nope, can’t be more than 4 seconds with no engagement
Thought I was going to see a woman with a fat ass

My response is I always bust when they start throwing it back

asap-rocky-doesnt-think-the-rolling-loud-memes-are-funny.jpg

Give me Mayweather breh :whoa:
Nope

Pool_Shark

Daps
Yeah

Yes, No

Uhhhh i think you underestimate how quick it can happen dude might beat the fukk out of you before he lands the punch to lay you flat
So I can't hug on Mike? Like in a normal boxing match? I'm not throwing any strikes. I can take punches. Eventually I'll go down but it won't be instant