A Thousand Dollars for every minute you last

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I got 99 agility. Cash me out

You have to engage him, it can only be 4 seconds between engagement, so either he hits or you hit
I might get the money.. I’ll be Rocky 5 status, but I’ll have money :russ:

You gon look like Martin

BRAsXoYCEAArQQT.jpg

Daps
this would be far more interesting if there was a condition that he could only take body shots. no head shots. that would make it a lot fairer and more interesting.

:sas1:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:flabbynsick: Roy Jones fought :flabbynsick: Tyson in an exhibition and Roy was literally dying in the corner with Mike taking it EASY on dude.

Like Mike was literally holding him up at times :mjlol:

And this is Roy Jones Jr.. Flabby or not, he’s still a HOF’er and boxing legend who was doing his own exhibitions and just a few years from retiring against professionals.. at least more years currently boxing than Tyson at the time.

And YOUNGER…

Any regular dude stupid enough to box Tyson in an exhibition :hubie:

This was an exhibition with a 40 year old out of shape tyson wearing gym clothes against another boxer with a mediocre but semi-respectable heavyweight record.

Dude had every advantage too. Mike looked like he wasn’t even trying and made dude look soft af but to the AVERAGE nikka he would kill you in the ring. Mike just toyed with dude. Maybe he was told it was just sparring and to make Mike look good but Mike didn’t seem to care. If Corey had turned up it probably would’ve been worse for him

mike tyson vs. 300lb. dude who doesn't know how to move his feet and is a dead tree who barely throws any punches........right :mjlol:
what did you think you were doing posting this video? i'm curious.

i am definitely not saying i'd KO mike tyson at all obviously, but i'd definitely fare better than that guy. IDK who else is 300 fkn pounds that can actually box and move with footwork except butterbean, and i don't even think he has footwork, but he can at least box.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
this would be far more interesting if there was a condition that he could only take body shots. no head shots. that would make it a lot fairer and more interesting.

:sas1:
Bruh, i almost feel like that may be worse, internal damage is nothing to sneeze at, bruh go to playing the base drum on your ribs/kidneys/spleen and you gon be wanting to go to the upper room

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
mike tyson vs. 300lb. dude who doesn't know how to move his feet and is a dead tree who barely throws any punches........right :mjlol:
what did you think you were doing posting this video? i'm curious.

i am definitely not saying i'd KO mike tyson at all obviously, but i'd definitely fare better than that guy. IDK who else is 300 fkn pounds that can actually box and move with footwork except butterbean, and i don't even think he has footwork, but he can at least box.
This was to show, he’s still something serious, for a 40 yo nikka and much like that flabby and sick nikka trying to get at mike we’d be just as bad with 0 training

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Most people fight cardio not even 1 minute… now add in Mike at any stage of life to the equation.

This shyt definitely not worth it unless you’re a really good runner

Touché but fukk it fam gamble

You're saying I have to square up and fight him...and if I don't throw a punch every four seconds I'm disqualified?

Bruh you're holding me to a higher standard than his opponents...I'm not making a single cent
Big time players make big time plays

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
This was to show, he’s still something serious, for a 40 yo nikka and much like that flabby and sick nikka trying to get at mike we’d be just as bad with 0 training
Mike Tyson vs, some 300lb. nobody isn't showing absolutely ANYTHING.

and YOU have 0 training breh :ufdup: