A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So my nikka Billy’s ancestors were putting in work :wow:

yt4vmnsfb8rs4mnepwra.gif

This slightly reminds me of this dope ass comic I had back in the day. Last of the Dragons. American Indians and Japanese Ninjas teamed up to fight some dragons

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Said the same thing and people in the movie thread were coming for my neck. Yeah arnold killed the first one with a log, but were are talking about prime brolic arnold :francis:

I dont care if its a woman or not but at least make it believable.

A log that was part of a trap. Dutch had to outsmart it. Raw strength gave way to intellect. Same can be said with this girl, although agility will be her strength in comparison to Arnold's muscles.

Regardless, the whole make it believable is silly to me. Its a fuggin alien with rubber dreadlocks and a Jamaican mesh shirt. The first movie we had to ignore that the leader of an American special forces team had a strong German/Austrian accent. Green blood on leaves. Apollo Creed, and Jesse the Body, and Abdullah from Car Wash. But make it believable. FOH SMH.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I thought the same thing but I doubt she's going to 1v1 the Predator like a Street Fighter game, probably set traps/outsmart it kind of thing. Just make a good movie thats all

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
just watched this... this frail chick...

struggled to kill a bunny...

nearly gets killed by a mountain lion...

nearly gets killed by a bear... (Predator kills)

then suddenly she turns into John Wick :dwillhuh:

kills multiple cacs

and solos the god damn Predator

They made the male Native Americans sound like a 2000s movie high school bully :dead:

Were the male Native Americans sexist in real life? This was a feminist movie :dead:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
just watched this... this frail chick...

struggled to kill a bunny...

nearly gets killed by a mountain lion...

nearly gets killed by a bear... (Predator kills)

then suddenly she turns into John Wick :dwillhuh:

kills multiple cacs

and solos the god damn Predator

They made the male Native Americans sound like a 2000s movie high school bully :dead:

Were the male Native Americans sexist in real life? This was a feminist movie :dead:
They all are at this point

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nice to see Hollywood becoming more diverse but there’s a time a place for that shyt. This isn’t one of them. They type of audience who likes the predator franchise aren’t going to watch this.
They don't care about any of that. I think these types of movies are being made to launder money. Because how much money can you keep sinking into these obvious agenda driven flicks to end up with the same flop ass results after another but still keep going down the same path like people gonna all of a sudden wanna see that wack ass shyt? If it wasn't obvious what's going on here it sure as hell is now.:sas2: