A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman

This one of my favorite franchise but .. :mjlol: she was about to be Bear food, now you expect me to believe she going to kill a Predator :dead:

A Super Advanced Alien with high-tech weaponry and camouflage going up against a frail teenage girl with a bow and arrow.

The whole film i'm going to be watching it like this :francis:

They really want women to be men. shyts ridiculous.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not completely sold but it looks like a change of pace & somewhat refreshing with the Native American backdrop. Looks like the pilgrims on the Mayflower are gonna catch shots too so that's a plus. I just wish for immersion purposes, they were speaking in a native tongue.

You trying read closed captioning for 2 hours

fukk Mel Gibson but 'Apocalypto' was stellar and longer than that. If a grown man or woman can't keep up, that's a personal problem.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm not completely sold but it looks like a change of pace & somewhat refreshing with the Native American backdrop. Looks like the pilgrims on the Mayflower are gonna catch shots too so that's a plus. I just wish for immersion purposes, they were speaking in a native tongue.

fukk Mel Gibson but 'Apocalypto' was stellar and longer than that. If a grown man or woman can't keep up, that's a personal problem.

this is going straight to hulu not in the theater