A Teacher - Hulu's miniseries about a student teacher affair

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
What is she in jail for if he is 18?
He was 17 when they started fukking.

In real life it wouldn't be hard for any 18 year old to move on. Here he is in college surrounded by p*ssy, and he's pining over his teacher fling. :francis:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
It still abuse of authority even if they're adults, which is illegal. Just like w therapist can't smash their clients.
didn't know that...
good looks.

Does that apply to college professors too?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
didn't know that...
good looks.

Does that apply to college professors too?
They might not go to jail. Maybe it effected some grades.Fired for being unethical for sure.
Different then high school. Where they view you as a minor until you graduate. After that if you wanted to have sex with a former student (at least in my State), you can.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:scust: at her husband wanting to "save this". I would've left her on the spot without even being mad. "Nah, we done."

this would be the most soul crushing thing to happen to a grown man, your wife cheating on you with a little boy :hhh:

Not sure how you recover from that shyt :hhh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The music in this tho :ehh:

This simp ass cac couldn't just get the p*ssy and keep it moving :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's going to always be different with young men vs. young women. It just is. If you a teenage boy boning a older woman, you know what you're doing. And its funny how different countries handle this. The President of France is married to his old high school teacher. His parents had to send him away from her when he was younger then he found her later on in life. Sh*t had me :skip: when I read that.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His idea for them to run off, soon as she wants some passion while they fukk instead of a quickie he's all :patrice:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching this today. Caught the first two episodes this morning.

I'm usually not into "People in a bad marriage do terrible shyt" dramas, but for some reason, I'm all in for this fukkery.

Although I need to check who's in charge of the music l for this. Supposed to be 2014, and a bunch of high school kids are supposed to be blasting Hustlin'. The scene at the frat house was hilarious not just for the use of Lean Back, but it being edited. It's like someone got paranoid about having a scene using the word nikka in a song without a single black person in sight. :mjlol:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She might as well hit the pole. She aint getting no job.

Daps
They were there. I used to tell my Spanish teacher EVERYDAY what time it was. EVERYDAY. She never told me chill and we got cool...she liked the attention. I wish I hit though. Her attitude let me know with the right circumstances and the right student, she would’ve got piped. And for all I know she probably did.

I had a teacher that sat all up on me and when I instinctively moved back cause she was so close, she looked back and said :what: "why you moving back?"

Another teacher im certain was crushing on your boy. Would give me these longing looks. Even to this day when I talk to her, I can tell there's something there.