A Teacher - Hulu's miniseries about a student teacher affair

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
There's something really wrong with this Eric kid. shyt is all the way off with him

Claire is an idiot bytch, ruined her own life and then decided to keep making it worse and worse

This is a really good show. FX with another one

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I guess where I struggled at is at 18 you’re almost a man. In our grandfathers day, you would’ve been in WWII at that age....and when I was 18 I was trying to smash every broad I could. I ain’t care if she was my mama age....so it’s hard for me to understand at first but I understand more now. It’s not about the young man. It’s about the older person’s motive. Why you want someone that young? Why not someone your age? I think for him once he asked himself that question he couldn’t deny she preyed on him and that probably fukked him up in the head because it didn’t feel wrong but he knows logically, she molested him. Probably took him years to admit to himself :mjcry: Then add in the public shame too. He thought she loved him and what they had was real because on his end it was real but from her end it wasn’t and never would be. She was just using him because he was a young impressionable person she could control and manipulate. As a piece of meat basically and when I think about it like that that’s when “I get it”.
I'm coming out of a similar situation, I got into it earlier this year when I reconnected with the woman I had an affair with when I was a teenager. That manipulation shyt didn't work anymore on me, once you start seeing all the red flags for what they are everything changes.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That ending :francis: . That wig :mjlol:

That McDonald's barbecue sauce as "blood" :russ:

I'm left wondering that
Claire planned the party for her father knowing it was the 10 year reunion of Erics high school class hoping she would run into him and do her little apology speech. More manipulation from her. Sick bytch.