tpmGnky_d.png

That shyt had me:deadmanny:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man is there any character development for this cac Eric :mindblown:

I'm so tired of looking at his mopey ass in every scene. Like nikka it's been 10 years :why:

you can't be this emo

Im oscillating between feeling bad for him and being like :childplease: ....My instinct is to say toughen up. You weren’t 12. You were 18. Just think about her like any other broad you smashed. But he did make sense at the table. She, the adult, shouldn’t have let it happen. And when I look at my cousins who are in high school they do look mad young, like babies basically, so it says something about someone if they messing with them. The kid will always say yea I’ll smash the older female teacher but you gotta ask what’s tf is wrong with the older female teacher for wanting a 17/18 yo kid? Eric was clearly messed up years later. All his friends moved on, his boy married with kids, his other boy rich off Bitcoin, and his old girlfriend with a professional career and he looking like a drifter. So I feel him. I may have been wrong earlier telling dudes to get over it :patrice:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Im oscillating between feeling bad for him and being like :childplease: ....My instinct is to say toughen up. You weren’t 12. You were 18. Just think about her like any other broad you smashed. But he did make sense at the table. She, the adult, shouldn’t have let it happen. And when I look at my cousins who are in high school they do look mad young, like babies basically, so it says something about someone if they messing with them. The kid will always say yea I’ll smash the older female teacher but you gotta ask what’s tf is wrong with the older female teacher for wanting a 17/18 yo kid? Eric was clearly messed up years later. All his friends moved on, his boy married with kids, his other boy rich off Bitcoin, and his old girlfriend with a professional career and he looking like a drifter. So I feel him. I may have been wrong earlier telling dudes to get over it :patrice:
I'm hoping this will make people who always like "where was this teacher when I was in school" re evaluate things because even with 12 year old them dudes do that shyt

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping this will make people who always like "where was this teacher when I was in school" re evaluate things because even with 12 year old them dudes do that shyt

I guess where I struggled at is at 18 you’re almost a man. In our grandfathers day, you would’ve been in WWII at that age....and when I was 18 I was trying to smash every broad I could. I ain’t care if she was my mama age....so it’s hard for me to understand at first but I understand more now. It’s not about the young man. It’s about the older person’s motive. Why you want someone that young? Why not someone your age? I think for him once he asked himself that question he couldn’t deny she preyed on him and that probably fukked him up in the head because it didn’t feel wrong but he knows logically, she molested him. Probably took him years to admit to himself :mjcry: Then add in the public shame too. He thought she loved him and what they had was real because on his end it was real but from her end it wasn’t and never would be. She was just using him because he was a young impressionable person she could control and manipulate. As a piece of meat basically and when I think about it like that that’s when “I get it”.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Man is there any character development for this cac Eric :mindblown:

I'm so tired of looking at his mopey ass in every scene. Like nikka it's been 10 years :why:

you can't be this emo
They should've expounded more on Eric's mental state after he finally told his mother that he needed help. You can't really capture those trials and tribulations fully in a 30 min episode.

Claire was acting like a victim all throughout the show and I'm glad they had Eric took a stand to point that out. The abruptness of the final scene was done well as life can really be like that. Just content there was no forced, unnecessary romance at the end there......that was something I feared since the pilot.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The episodes being under 30 minutes really hurt this show. I have no idea why didn’t go the standard 45-55 minute route nearly all dramas use. They executed most of it well but everything still feels a tad rushed because of the runtime.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
I kind of wanted them to fukk again and ruin her life all over again. :lolbron: