A Teacher - Hulu's miniseries about a student teacher affair

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where were these broads when I was in junior high :ohhh:

They were there. I used to tell my Spanish teacher EVERYDAY what time it was. EVERYDAY. She never told me chill and we got cool...she liked the attention. I wish I hit though. Her attitude let me know with the right circumstances and the right student, she would’ve got piped. And for all I know she probably did.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They were there. I used to tell my Spanish teacher EVERYDAY what time it was. EVERYDAY. She never told me chill and we got cool...she liked the attention. I wish I hit though. Her attitude let me know with the right circumstances and the right student, she would’ve got piped. And for all I know she probably did.
I remember I used to exchange looks with this older pawg that helped this special needs kid but I was too much of a p*ssy to do anything. But yeah man looking back :noah:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

Some teachers def gave off the vibe that they husband wasnt hitting it right:takedat:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So where was she at in the end? Thr police station? He comes off like a naive kid. She comes as slow. Husband needs to cut her off expeditiously

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So where was she at in the end? Thr police station? He comes off like a naive kid. She comes as slow. Husband needs to cut her off expeditiously
Yeah, it looks like she turned herself in at the police station.

You're right, the husband definitely needs to let her go. To make things easier on his side, it's not like they have kids. He's actually trying to help her out through all of this but she's too far gone off the deep end at this point.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
:scust: at her husband wanting to "save this". I would've left her on the spot without even being mad. "Nah, we done."

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
My home room teacher in 11th grade got caught up with a student (who was 18) and ended up getting pregnant...
Was fired by December once it was found out
She looked a lot like Kate Mara now that I think about it

:dead:

she had to be no older than 25 tho