A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the booty was looking adequate when she had that bath scene with jaime

I remember when i watched that, something about the editing made me think it was probably a body double :yeshrug:

that bytch is tall though. google says 6'3"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:Brienne will murder the living shyt out of Jaimie.He's trash left handed.:laugh:Nicca had ilyn payne laughing at his ass when they sparred.

:dead:

Too bad that's not gonna be in the show since Illyn Payne's actor dropped out because of his illness. Would have been a GOAT moment. Watching Jaime get that :umad: from Ser Illyn Payne.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I remember when i watched that, something about the editing made me think it was probably a body double :yeshrug:

that bytch is tall though. google says 6'3"

:usure: she got enough naked pics on google to make me think she wouldn't bother with a double breh

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
As I stated in the earlier thread
We are about to get blessed with the 1st Teaser Trailer this weekend brehs
Its tradition to have it this week
Wont be any footage from season 4(they are still filming)
But something to put our minds to task

Next year we will get 1 actual footage trailer per month Jan-March

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:bryan:Brienne will murder the living shyt out of Jaimie.He's trash left handed.:laugh:Nicca had ilyn payne laughing at his ass when they sparred.

she is top tier with sword. she beat the Knight of Flowers in that melee, and he defeated Jamie when he had two hands (in a joust I believe). I mean you really can't extrapolate like that, but my point is she's no joke

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Assuming a duel does go down between Jaime and Brienne, who do yall think will win? Jaime lost last time because he had constraints but this time he's a learning one and left-handed swordsmen (can't really gauge how good he's gotten either). Brienne is right-handed but she's a pragmatic fighter so this makes it hard to guess the outcome.

If Brienne fights for real, she wins. Her crazy sense of honor though, she could easily throw the fight and trade her own life for his. I feel like both characters are meant to serve a higher purpose though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think there will be a duel between Jaime and Brienne. Personally I think Stoneheart may initially want to kill him, but will ultimately decide to use him to her advantage. The Brotherhood Without Banners has already infiltrated Riverrun but perhaps they could force Jaime to open the gates. I'm not sure the BWB has enough men to take out the Frey and Lannister forces within the castle alone....but Nymeria's huge ass wolf pack just so happens to be near Riverrun too...

Red Wedding 2.0 brehs :ohhh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I forgot to mention that Devan Lannister is about to get married in Riverrun, which is why it could be another Red Wedding type massacre.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
she is top tier with sword. she beat the Knight of Flowers in that melee, and he defeated Jamie when he had two hands (in a joust I believe). I mean you really can't extrapolate like that, but my point is she's no joke

Knight of Flowers' forte is with the lance, I'm sure healthy Jaime would have given him that work in sword combat.

Where Brienne shines is when nikkas try to style on her she thinks fast and goes basic and dirty. Like when she tackled Loras off his horse during the tourney fight for Renly, and when she let Jaime overwork himself by chasing her and then using the environment to take him down.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna know more about that maester that's doing all the weird experiments in the dungeons. Dude created some kinda Frankenstein monster out of the Mountain's body I assume. But I wanna know what's really in that thing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wanna know more about that maester that's doing all the weird experiments in the dungeons. Dude created some kinda Frankenstein monster out of the Mountain's body I assume. But I wanna know what's really in that thing.

Sounds like a golem.

And I want to know what the fukk "Alleras" is up to at the Citadel.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yall asking all the basic questions but the real question is

how many of these characters have been FM for a while and we haven't known about it yet :mjpls: i refuse to believe grrm just dropped their existence on us and there weren't already some nikkas in place, we already know they can wait for as long as they need to. I got a feeling he's gonna pull that card atleast once to get a character out of a sticky situation :manny:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
yall asking all the basic questions but the real question is

how many of these characters have been FM for a while and we haven't known about it yet :mjpls: i refuse to believe grrm just dropped their existence on us and there weren't already some nikkas in place, we already know they can wait for as long as they need to. I got a feeling he's gonna pull that card atleast once to get a character out of a sticky situation :manny:
What's FM?