A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all good breh breh. We all know about the advances in thuggery Bran and Arya are taking, and the streets aren't even kind of ready for the type of animal that Rickon has become on Goon Island.

Kid was already psycho, now he's running with cannibal savages in a place where even pirates are afraid to go :wow:

And my boy John :to:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
im literally ready to skip chapters to get to Jon's last one then go back. I wanna find out what everyone is whispering about. Jon is my dude :to:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just when my nikka Jon was about to respond, they do this to him...:mindblown::damn::sadbron:

He was about to ride out on some nikkas with the strength of the wildlings and avenge his family

But all is not lost my brehs:stop:
No way is he dead. This is a stepping stone for him, a natural bump that he must deal with in order to grow more. He will rise ok, but wounded. Lady Misslandrei will help heal him. He will not just see himself Commander of the Nights Watch. He will rise...Jon Snow...Lord of the North

Aint no way George R. Piff Martin takes Jon away from us. That wont leave a main in the North. Besides, Breannes alleged death in A Feast of Crows seemed more like death than anything...

Where are all the Stannis stans at...Boltons letter said your King is dead. What say you:leon:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Just when my nikka Jon was about to respond, they do this to him...:mindblown::damn::sadbron:

He was about to ride out on some nikkas with the strength of the wildlings and avenge his family

But all is not lost my brehs:stop:
No way is he dead. This is a stepping stone for him, a natural bump that he must deal with in order to grow more. He will rise ok, but wounded. Lady Misslandrei will help heal him. He will not just see himself Commander of the Nights Watch. He will rise...Jon Snow...Lord of the North

Aint no way George R. Piff Martin takes Jon away from us. That wont leave a main in the North. Besides, Breannes alleged death in A Feast of Crows seemed more like death than anything...

Where are all the Stannis stans at...Boltons letter said your King is dead. What say you:leon:

Get your hands on the sample chapters from book 6 when you finish. It will answer one of questions...

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Get your hands on the sample chapters from book 6 when you finish. It will answer one of questions...

nah that chapter proves nothing, the timelines are fluid.

i do believe something is off about ramsay's letter though, if it was even him who wrote it.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
nah that chapter proves nothing, the timelines are fluid.

i do believe something is off about ramsay's letter though, if it was even him who wrote it.

Nah he has a Theon chapter out that proves Ramsay was lying. He is talking with Stannis and everything.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he has a Theon chapter out that proves Ramsay was lying. He is talking with Stannis and everything.

Who takes out that bytch Ramsay and his son :beli: those niccas are scum bags personified . They need a slow slow death by snow /stark .... ANd that bytch turn cloak theon I guess can get a piece

Ramsay Bolton

Our Blades Are Sharp!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all good breh breh. We all know about the advances in thuggery Bran and Arya are taking, and the streets aren't even kind of ready for the type of animal that Rickon has become on Goon Island.

Kid was already psycho, now he's running with cannibal savages in a place where even pirates are afraid to go :wow:

Imagine if/when Rickon wargs into Shaggydog

:ooh::whoo:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Breh's I was doing a reread of the series and came up on something. haven't read the whole thread so dont know if its been bought up, but sarella, the red viper daughter is alleras spelled backward, the spinx thats in old town helping sam. I had the literal :ooh: face when that shyt clicked. Then Doran said leave sarella to her game. I wonder whats the gameplan there. Hanging out with Marwyn the Mage, you know its some deep magical shyt. :lawd: at House Martell in general.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
its on my profile breh :steviej:

and that's definitely sophie turner from GoT

i knew she had a lil ass after i seen an interview but still :noah:

:salute:

FN4o1Ks.jpg

1ukL8vu.jpg

Look at the look on her face....:ohlawd:

No doubt about it, she's already a little whore....:blessed:
ptrLQnH.jpg

Arya might be following in her footsteps as well....pretty sure she's rockin' a see-through here....:whoo:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Why is Doran the Prince of Dorne as opposed to being the King?

And how would Mycella become queen if Arianne had wed her to Trystane?