A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
i was thinking about the whole jon snow's parents mystery

everyone talking about howland reed dropping the truth

but i was thinking of another possibility. old nan said some of the children of the forest can speak to the dead. the starks got children of the forest blood in their veins and shown some warging skils....what if, the truth of jon snow came from the ghost of ned himself?

:ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@DonkeyPuncher718

ctdash said:
Why did Melisandre see Jon Snow when she asked for Azor Ahai while doing her divination shyt....

I've pointed this out before but you never gave a response. What do you make of this breh? :beli:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Renly had all that backing and decided to take forever marching and fukking around instead of going to battle and enforcing his will. He could have had a million soldiers and they wouldn't have been a threat because Renly never had the guts to put words into action. That's my point :yeshrug:

i'll give you that....its the same reason why the Lakers suck this season...Renly had the best army on PAPER...but they had no heart.

I'll give Stannis that...almost no one has more wartime heart than him.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@DonkeyPuncher718

I've pointed this out before but you never gave a response. What do you make of this breh? :beli:

The Flames are known to lie from time to time:troll:

Word to Stannis at Blackwater Bay:sadbron:

On another note according to "facts" in ADWD Jon Snow for all intents and purposes is dead. Whether he switched bodies with his direwolf before he dies idk but to be honest I agree that Melissandre knows that there is something special about Jon Snow and curiosity will bring her to him in his time of need.I think whats going to happen is she is going to peform that "kiss of life" on him losing her life in the process.I think Jon Snow becomes Azor Ahai and fights the others remember thats the "Real War" going on The Lord of Light vs The Others. Azor Ahai has nothing to do with being king so I really dont see why Stannis still would not get it THE IRON THRONE IS HIS BY RIGHTS not because he is Azor Ahai reborn not because he believe's in R'hollor but because it is law. The Allegiances he has are because of that fact not because they believe in R'hollor on the contrary most of them believe in the seven and convert to the lord of light because that what Stannis "believes" in.

You bring up the flames seeing Jon Snow what about the flames seeing Stannis as king?:comeon:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:dwillhuh: Some pages ago you were talking about how Mel is right about everything...

:whoa:

I have said many things I but I NEVER said the Melissandre is right about everything.

Please pull up a post from me where I said that:usure:

How can I say she is right about everything where its clear as day that she was wrong about the Blackwater battle?:leostare:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:birdman: House Baratheon Ours is the fury!
House-Baratheon-game-of-thrones-21729434-1600-1200.jpg

And Stannis is the one to lay furious vengeance apon those who slight him.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Just because he got stabbed doesn't mean he's dead. Hell, even if he was dead Mel would give him the kiss of life anyway. But there's no way he's dead, just injured.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:usure:
They had enough heart to make Stannis lean back at Kings Landing.

Everybody forgot the ether Courtnay was spitting on Stannis crew.

Axle Florent: "There is but one true king, and one true god."

Penrose: "Are we here to dispute theology, my lord? Had I known,I would have brought a septon."

Mel: "May the Lord of Light protect you in your darkness, Ser Courtnay."

Penrose: "May the Others bugger your Lord of Light, and wipe his arse with that rag you bear."

:pachaha:

Axle: "You know me for a man of honour"

Penrose: "I know you for a man of ambition. A man who changes kings and gods the way I change my boots."

:krs:

And after a bytching session with Ser Morrigan...

Morrigan: "...I would have your tongue out for those words."

Penrose: "And cast it in the same fire where you left your manhood?"

:whoo:

Ser Penrose has challenged Stannis to single combat,which Stannis declines.

Penrose: "Is it the justice of your cause you doubt, my lord, or the strength of your arm. Are you afraid I'll piss on your burning sword and put it out?"

:wow: :salute:

Say what you will about Renly but his crew wasn't bytch made at all.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

Penrose: "Are we here to dispute theology, my lord? Had I known,I would have brought a septon."

Penrose: "May the Others bugger your Lord of Light, and wipe his arse with that rag you bear."

:pachaha:
:wow:

Penrose: "I know you for a man of ambition. A man who changes kings and gods the way I change my boots."

:krs:

:whoo:

Penrose: "Is it the justice of your cause you doubt, my lord, or the strength of your arm. Are you afraid I'll piss on your burning sword and put it out?"

:wow: :salute:

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Just because he got stabbed doesn't mean he's dead. Hell, even if he was dead Mel would give him the kiss of life anyway. But there's no way he's dead, just injured.

You do realize he was stabbed by multiple members of the watch?They didnt want to go to war and they didnt like the allegiance with the wildings their number 1 enemy I dont think they going to risk doing a half-assed job.:ufdup:

@DonkeyPuncher718 gotta take his L graciously if Stannis gets bodied when it's all said and done. It is known.

Why I got to take my L graciously when a majority of these cats are reppin House Stark like a Direwolfpack but the king of the north has a wolfhead attached to his body?

Jaime sends his regards:russ:

I aint start this beef with yall you cats jumped me when I said the truth which is Stannis Baratheon is the one true king of westeros by rights. I said it many times before it makes no sense for you cats to hate Stannis when your OG Ned Stark dies trying to do the right thing,puting Stannis on the throne.:snoop:
:usure:
They had enough heart to make Stannis lean back at Kings Landing.

:what:

I think you need to watch this again

What king fights peasants?:comeon:

What happened to Penrose again?The night is dark and full of terrors brehs:skip:

:wow: stannis stay getting shytted on.

:ufdup:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
You do realize he was stabbed by multiple members of the watch?They didnt want to go to war and they didnt like the allegiance with the wildings their number 1 enemy I dont think they going to risk doing a half-assed job.:ufdup:

Why I got to take my L graciously when a majority of these cats are reppin House Stark like a Direwolfpack but the king of the north has a wolfhead attached to his body?

Jaime sends his regards:russ:

I aint start this beef with yall you cats jumped me when I said the truth which is Stannis Baratheon is the one true king of westeros by rights. I said it many times before it makes no sense for you cats to hate Stannis when your OG Ned Stark dies trying to do the right thing,puting Stannis on the throne.:snoop:

:what:

I think you need to watch this again

GoT 2x09 - The Blackwater Battle Part 2/2 - YouTube

What king fights peasants?:comeon:

What happened to Penrose again?The night is dark and full of terrors brehs:skip:

:ufdup:

:sadcam: he was a g though.