A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Mel had to meet stannis to get to John.Even maester aemon said his sword was fake.

and he has dragon blood in his veins...he knows his fire

my boy snow is gunna be Azor Ahai im callin it now. the name of the overall series is a song ice and fire. im a believer lyanna stark and rheagar targarian are his parents. starks rep ice, targarians rep fire

it was prophecized

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:snoop: for real b, i was reading that shyt how the fukk did i miss this before????? :wtf:

donkey puncher need to get in here and explain how he still think stannis is azor ashai :comeon:

fukk Jon Snow dreams nikka:birdman:

If he would have bent the knee to the true king Stannis Baratheon he would have been the heir to winterfell and dealt with the b*stard bolton and most likely save his sisters instead of getting the hokey pokey treatment:laugh:

Y'all cats bring up everything else but ignore the truth In front of you

"The Iron Throne is mine by rights. All who oppose are my foes."Stannis Bararheon:birdman:

I really need a Stannis smiley:laugh:

Of course King Stannis never smiles:ld:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

If he would have bent the knee to the true king Stannis Baratheon he would have been the heir to winterfell and dealt with the b*stard bolton and most likely save his sisters instead of getting the hokey pokey treatment:laugh:

"The Iron Throne is mine by rights. All who oppose are my foes."Stannis Bararheon:birdman:

I really need a Stannis smiley:laugh:

Of course King Stannis never smiles:ld:

fukk them baratheon "rights

the only reason that family ever gor on the throne was because ned let them. ned could have took it , but was like "naw fukk it, i dont even want it. robert enjoy my hand me downs" the baratheons are usurpers

the targarians held the title for a while...but they were usurpers too

before them...the 7 kingdoms were 7 actual kingdoms

and one of them kingdoms was always the starks. they were the kings of the north. the kings of winter, for thousands of years. They got the blood of the first men

that bloodline is more regal than any other throne contenders. stannis should be bowing before the starks , just for the fact the baratheons wouldnt be shyt without OG Ned

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
fukk them baratheon "rights

the only reason that family ever gor on the throne was because ned let them. ned could have took it , but was like "naw fukk it, i dont even want it. robert enjoy my hand me downs" the baratheons are usurpers

the targarians held the title for a while...but they were usurpers too

before them...the 7 kingdoms were 7 actual kingdoms

and one of them kingdoms was always the starks. they were the kings of the north. the kings of winter, for thousands of years. They got the blood of the first men

that bloodline is more regal than any other throne contenders. stannis should be bowing before the starks , just for the fact the baratheons wouldnt be shyt without OG Ned

Aight let's start from the beginning

Ned Stark was one of the most righteous men in the realm and he died trying to so the right thing. The reason why the realm is in such war now is because people didn't want to follow the law. Cersei the c*nt g'd up and tore the letter to shreds and denied Stannis his rights of being the last true Baratheon heir left.

Then you talk about baratheons being usurpers and the. The very next line talk about targaryans being usurpers too :laugh:

Ned and Stannis were the last two honorable men left in the realm. Nyggas stick to the g code nah mean? Stannis is the last of a dying breed
:to:

Edit: also the baratheons were official since the beginning of Aerys takeover the Baratheon name being a b*stard targaryan child made official when Aerys conquered storms end

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Aight let's start from the beginning

Ned Stark was one of the most righteous men in the realm and he died trying to so the right thing. The reason why the realm is in such war now is because people didn't want to follow the law. Cersei the c*nt g'd up and tore the letter to shreds and denied Stannis his rights of being the last true Baratheon heir left.

Then you talk about baratheons being usurpers and the. The very next line talk about targaryans being usurpers too :laugh:

Ned and Stannis were the last two honorable men left in the realm. Nyggas stick to the g code nah mean? Stannis is the last of a dying breed

Edit: also the baratheons were official since the beginning of Aerys takeover the Baratheon name being a b*stard targaryan child made official when Aerys conquered storms end

Dont compare Ned Stark to Stannis:comeon: He was about to cook his nephew.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
so after watching the new berserk movie i've come to the conclusion that the only thing that is fukking with Game of Thrones is berserk. :ooh: can you imagine if berserk got a live action tv show??? :noah: :noah: :noah:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I really need a Stannis smiley

Of course King Stannis never smiles

:leostare:

You know I don't why I didn't consider it earlier but I think you're just grindin' Stannis so hard to troll or just for the sake of going against the crowd.

Even in hardcore ASOIAF message boards which scrutinize the books front to back ain't claming Stannis is Azor Ahai. You're just about the only Stannis fan I know that thinks he is. That said I'm not challening you or quoting you anymore until the issue is resolved in the future installments of the series.

When your Stannis = Azor Ahai is debunked, if the coli still around I'll just drop and post :ufdup:

so after watching the new berserk movie i've come to the conclusion that the only thing that is fukking with Game of Thrones is berserk. :ooh: can you imagine if berserk got a live action tv show??? :noah:

:myman:

But in my opinion as far as which one is darker and more hopeless I gotta give it to Berserk. Griffith also beats Ramsay or any evil motherfukker that appears in Asoiaf. What he does to the Band of Hawk is also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the Red Wedding.:wtf:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:myman:

But in my opinion as far as which one is darker and more hopeless I gotta give it to Berserk. Griffith also beats Ramsay or any evil motherfukker that appears in Asoiaf. What he does to the Band of Hawk is also >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the Red Wedding.:wtf:

Yea, what Griffith did was just evil. Dude basically sold his family souls to devil because Guts dared to dream. The creator of Berserk like G.R.R takes fukking forever to release shyt. fukking 10 year long story arcs. <fiending>

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hate it had to be Robb man, even though I sensed it I hate it had to me him. They killt the shyt out of everybody there though gotdamn :pachaha: all that stuff about him not losing battles already had me :to: because I knew he was about to get murked soon.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Hate it had to be Robb man, even though I sensed it I hate it had to me him. They killt the shyt out of everybody there though gotdamn :pachaha: all that stuff about him not losing battles already had me :to: because I knew he was about to get murked soon.

With GRRM's writing it's like this: as soon as a character starts collecting wins, you better prepare to :to: (especially if they're one of the relatively 'good' guys).

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
so after watching the new berserk movie i've come to the conclusion that the only thing that is fukking with Game of Thrones is berserk. :ooh: can you imagine if berserk got a live action tv show??? :noah: :noah: :noah:

:whoo:
What are these Berserk you nikkas have?

Put me on breh

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Berserk is only about politics and shyt for a short part of the story - the flashback. Berserk is really nothing like Song of Ice and Fire beyond that. It's more of a dark fantasy than anything else. Ya'll need to read the manga.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Jaime sends his regards:merchant: