A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:whoa:

First of your man got that work from his own team so fall back with all the "When Stannis dies I expect yall to commit that" your man for all intents and purposes is
Dead:heh:

Secondly you and the rest of you "Team Snow" pretenders should already bend the knee cause if it wasnt for Stannis coming thru when the Night Watch was fighting the Wildlings your man would have been the Lord of Bones new armor:weirdo:

I could understand cats that ride with Dany or the Lannister having beef with Stannis but yall Stark and Snow dudes are hustlin backwards Your OG Ned Stark died trying to do the right thing which was putting Stannis on the throne but yall wanna see the true king fail:dwillhuh:

Ned Stark was the last honorable Stark shoutout to @Neg Starkthough:laugh:

i hope arya murks stannis in cold blood, takes that nikkas face, and rules like aint shyt happen :kdot:

:weezy: but we all know dany finna feed him to the dragons long before that

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i hope arya murks stannis in cold blood, takes that nikkas face, and rules like aint shyt happen :kdot:

Nah, I think Arya is gonna murk Prince Aegon. This is a prediction of a crackpot theory I came up with since I can't figure out the point to her story line no matter how trill her chapters are. I'm thinking she's going to be a big ass spanner to somebody and it's going to be Team Aegon who's been winning at everything as of the fifth book and you know nikkas in these books don't get that lucky.

I think the Iron Bank and Faceless Men kind of support each other but seeing how the FM charge their clients and how the IB are playing creditors to Westeros I don't think they'd be willing to pay more money to the FM for assassinations. My theory is that the IB hire the FM to kill Prince Aegon to support Stannis Baratheon's campaign for the Iron Throne. And they'll probably send Arya to get it done? :leon:

Stannis I believe will die because of some Melisandre fukkery or like you said Dany burning his ass to a crisp.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:whoa:

First of your man got that work from his own team so fall back with all the "When Stannis dies I expect yall to commit that" your man for all intents and purposes is
Dead:heh:

Secondly you and the rest of you "Team Snow" pretenders should already bend the knee cause if it wasnt for Stannis coming thru when the Night Watch was fighting the Wildlings your man would have been the Lord of Bones new armor:weirdo:

I could understand cats that ride with Dany or the Lannister having beef with Stannis but yall Stark and Snow dudes are hustlin backwards Your OG Ned Stark died trying to do the right thing which was putting Stannis on the throne but yall wanna see the true king fail:dwillhuh:

Ned Stark was the last honorable Stark shoutout to @Neg Starkthough:laugh:
You know Mel is gonna dead stannis right.Jon Snow is Azor Ahai.She even said in her pov I ask to see azor Ahai in her fires and all she sees is "snow".Plus Robb named John is heir so either way stannis is fukked.The Northmen is using him to merk Boltons and freys then they done with him.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know Mel is gonna dead stannis right.Jon Snow is Azor Ahai.She even said in her pov I ask to see azor Ahai in her fires and all she sees is "snow".Plus Robb named John is heir so either way stannis is fukked.The Northmen is using him to merk Boltons and freys then they done with him.

What if one of the watch knew about the fire's kiss and lead the wave to stab up Jon so he could "die", and be freed from his vow to the watch so he could go and save Winterfell?

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Come on breh we been they this stannis is already down with the red god so don't even think the faceless men ain't going to be down with stannis so forget arya and secondly have you seen that map you know long it's going to take Danny to get to king stannis?:usure:

While I agree that John snow is important in regards to the battle with the others fukk him and hus claim to fame and whatever claim he has to the iron throne

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Come on breh we been they this stannis is already down with the red god so don't even think the faceless men ain't going to be down with stannis so forget arya and secondly have you seen that map you know long it's going to take Danny to get to king stannis?:usure:

nikka we already know arya is gonna leave the FM and journey by herself so it dont matter who the FM are aligned with

2nd of all

Dany gonna be riding a whole fukking dragon breh :mindblown:

that shyt would take an hour or 2 tops

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

While I agree that John snow is important in regards to the battle with the others fukk him and hus claim to fame and whatever claim he has to the iron throne
Lol I fukks with stannis so I wouldn't mind him sitting the iron throne.But the odds seem stacked against him right now.I just think Mel is gonna fukk him over.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:

It's funny as hell seeing you act like Stannis got supernatural powers. The evidence is clear my nikka.

-His sword of light is fake, it is known (he is NOT Azor Ahai)
-He's not "down" with the Red god but only down because Mel's power got him this far. ( @Mr. Pink posted evidence did you read that?)
-You supported the fact that Melisandre is right about Stannis but you won't support the fact that when she asks for Azor Ahai she sees Snow instead. :rudy: Something fishy is going on there?

Many evidence points to fact that Mel had to meet Stannis to get to Jon Snow who's more likely to be on the chosen one steez.

Let's look at Dany, she has fukkin' Dragons... Did you hear the story about Torrhen Stark when Aegon the Conqueror came up with his dragons? Yeah, he stood the fukk down. What's gonna happen if she does cross over? She sure as hell ain't gonna team up with Stannis who's sibling to the man that oversaw the death of her fam.

Dorne (who by the way have already infiltrated the Citadel, or on their way to infiltrate the Iron Throne, and the Faith) ain't gonna want to see Stannis on the throne either or did you forget that the War of the Usurper caused the grisly as fukk deaths of Dorne's princess and her kids? Stannis supported Robert's rebellion, what dem hungry for revenge Dorne nikkas gonna think about Stannis and his fukk ass claim? :childplease:

Like what @Foxmulder said, once the Boltons and Freys are dealt with, there is this problem of some of the Northron Houses keeping heart with Stannis' campaign. They are not gonna be down with them burnings anymore, they're not gonna be down with this red god shyt.

Be humble breh, Stannis ain't crushing any kind of buildings yet. :stopitslime:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:comeon:

It's funny as hell seeing you act like Stannis got supernatural powers. The evidence is clear my nikka.

-His sword of light is fake, it is known (he is NOT Azor Ahai)
-He's not "down" with the Red god but only down because Mel's power got him this far. ( @Mr. Pink posted evidence did you read that?)
-You supported the fact that Melisandre is right about Stannis but you won't support the fact that when she asks for Azor Ahai she sees Snow instead. :rudy: Something fishy is going on there?

Many evidence points to fact that Mel had to meet Stannis to get to Jon Snow who's more likely to be on the chosen one steez.

Let's look at Dany, she has fukkin' Dragons... Did you hear the story about Torrhen Stark when Aegon the Conqueror came up with his dragons? Yeah, he stood the fukk down. What's gonna happen if she does cross over? She sure as hell ain't gonna team up with Stannis who's sibling to the man that oversaw the death of her fam.

Dorne (who by the way have already infiltrated the Citadel, or on their way to infiltrate the Iron Throne, and the Faith) ain't gonna want to see Stannis on the throne either or did you forget that the War of the Usurper caused the grisly as fukk deaths of Dorne's princess and her kids? Stannis supported Robert's rebellion, what dem hungry for revenge Dorne nikkas gonna think about Stannis and his fukk ass claim? :childplease:

Like what @Foxmulder said, once the Boltons and Freys are dealt with, there is this problem of some of the Northron Houses keeping heart with Stannis' campaign. They are not gonna be down with them burnings anymore, they're not gonna be down with this red god shyt.

Be humble breh, Stannis ain't crushing any kind of buildings yet. :stopitslime:

breh i might have to print out the paragraphs of stannis's epic demise when it happens, laminate that shyt, and mail it to this nikka with the :takedat::troll: :weezy::ufdup::heh: smilies peppered throughout it