Gonna have to pull this for the fat man to finish :francis:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
misery-poster.jpg

Gonna have to pull this for the fat man to finish :francis:

The threat of torture and death might boost him to half a page per day maybe. I come in with the hammer on deck looking for results and this guy is tryna show me a paragraph he's re-written for the third time talking about check out the added details to the shoulder clasp that fastens his cloak and this time instead of having Sansa bring his food Littlefinger gets it himself.

:gucci:
:dahell:
:francis:

George gets the hammer within two weeks.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The threat of torture and death might boost him to half a page per day maybe. I come in with the hammer on deck looking for results and this guy is tryna show me a paragraph he's re-written for the third time talking about check out the added details to the shoulder clasp that fastens his cloak and this time instead of having Sansa bring his food Littlefinger gets it himself.

:deadmanny:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

He'd end up just writing an entire book about Reek:francis:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time for everyone to get on the Malazan Brooks of the Fallen wave to. Two writers, a finishen main series of ten books by one of them, a seven book series written by the other one and both are writing trilogies in the same universe now :wow: we talked about it in this thread before
I got pretty far in the first book a few years ago. Fell off because I got busier

Might be time to hop back on

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
tried reading the first one but im fukkin lost bruh

wtf is a warren

:dwillhuh: The slums. Think crowded, narrow alleys, dim, probably smelly.

I don't even think there is a clear definition for it other than 'the pathways of magic' the warrens are a source of power, mostly aspected (Warren of shadow, dark, light and such) but most of them can also be entered as physical pathways. Took me a while to get that too. The writing is confusing because you'll have to pick up on these things along the way, for me I liked the characters and world so I just accepted that some things would be explained later on and embraced the fukkery

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think there is a clear definition for it other than 'the pathways of magic' the warrens are a source of power, mostly aspected (Warren of shadow, dark, light and such) but most of them can also be entered as physical pathways. Took me a while to get that too. The writing is confusing because you'll have to pick up on these things along the way, for me I liked the characters and world so I just accepted that some things would be explained later on and embraced the fukkery

It might be my favorite fantasy trilogy, but I guess its not for everyone. :yeshrug:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Fyi...sure its been discussed here, but since I do all my readig on the ipad, those enhanced versions are dope...im just starting the series cause I kept losing focus on the regular versions (fukking ADD) but these ones make it easier to pick up again if you stop for a week or two.