Those books are just as good and are relevent to the main series
Habit from comics :yeshrug:

I rarely read side material but the way y'all talking about these books:lupe:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw I don't know if y'all discussing the show in here now so I'll post it in both

That scene where Davos confronts Melisandre about Shireen is the GOAT acting I've ever seen on that show:wow:

Davos had me bout to:mjcry:

And the slick commentary on religion:wow:

I even slick felt bad for Melisandre:wow:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Btw I don't know if y'all discussing the show in here now so I'll post it in both

That scene where Davos confronts Melisandre about Shireen is the GOAT acting I've ever seen on that show:wow:

Davos had me bout to:mjcry:

And the slick commentary on religion:wow:

I even slick felt bad for Melisandre:wow:
Pretty sure a few Alfie Allen scenes have that beat :manny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh

He's good but I've never felt a scene the way I felt that one

shyt had me :lupe::to::mjcry:

Davos cracking

And the silence was DEAFENING in that room

I've watched that scene at least 15x since last night

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, Winds of Winter IS DROPPING NOVEMBER 15TH!!!!!!!!:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Yes indeed, the critically acclaimed 10th episode of season 6 of HBO's hit tv series Game of Thrones, "The Winds of Winter" drops on Blu Ray on November 15th. Reserve your copy today.

:troll:
That's neg-worthy breh:to:

Folks rave about Alfie Allen but none of his scenes have moved me like the Davos/Mel scene. Even on a 3rd or 4th rewatch that scene still hits me. Maybe it's cause I just don't care for Theon as a character.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
That's neg-worthy breh:to:

Folks rave about Alfie Allen but none of his scenes have moved me like the Davos/Mel scene. Even on a 3rd or 4th rewatch that scene still hits me. Maybe it's cause I just don't care for Theon as a character.
Well show Theon was my favorite in the show since season 2 and book Theon is my favorite character in fiction since book 2 so maybe that's why :yeshrug:
But as far as I can see he's given the best performance on the show consistently.
Was just watching the Rodrik execution scene the other day :whew:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
How is Dunk and Egg?

I haven't read any of the side books

:dwillhuh: go out tonight and pick up those books/download em/whatever

All 3 are amazing. If I had to pick I'd go 1>3>2.... but that changes frequently.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that thinks that Bran is actually Bran the builder? And possibly other chars throughout Westeros history?

@Adam3000 any insight on this?

I'm also thinking that maybe there's an ebb and flow of a Targ and a Stark being the 3ER

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Am I the only one that thinks that Bran is actually Bran the builder? And possibly other chars throughout Westeros history?

I'm also thinking that maybe there's an ebb and flow of a Targ and a Stark being the 3ER
Now that we have an example of how he can effect the past it's definitely plausible, one of the most plausible theories left in the show atm.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Ehhh, that doesn't really make sense. He can't 'be' somebody when he isn't physically there

I suppose he could have influenced events that eventually led to the creating of all the "Bran" mythological characters, but I'm not sure that really makes sense either because why wouldn't the person whom he influenced be name on the myths?

My brain hurts too much thinking about it....and to be quite honest, I'm not sure I want to think too hard about it because we are never going to get a 7th book so we may never find out unless the show saves us or GRRM leaves behind detailed notes for publishing in his will