A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How aren't you guys excited by the news that Arya is gonna be loose in the Riverlands in season 6 killing Freys? :what: If you apart of the Wolfpack you know season 6 is A Time for Wolves :ufdup: Jamie better be careful too, we stay hunting Lannisters.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
No one is entitled to thrones. The Targaryens lost their kingdom the same way they gained it, through war. You're entitled only to what you can get and what you can keep by force..And no one cares about a tyrant who was too weak to enforce is own tyranny(Aerys).

And calling Robert "the Usurper" when it was either kill the king or burn alive is :francis:

Aerys didn't really give Robert, Ned and Jon too much wiggle room there.

Since she loves and respects Rhaegar so much, she should know that Rhaegar thought his father was crazy too and tried to fix things (Harrenhal) before he started a war. But the prince of course decided to ditch the practical plan and follow some silly prophecy instead.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Her sister in law was raped and killed and the dude who did it was cleared by the king, the dude who ordered it was cleared by the king, her nieces and nephew were butchered, she and her brother would have been killed if it weren't for a last minute escape. I think she's earned the right to harbor some resentment against Robert, Stannis, Ned Stark, who apparently is a god figure no one should ever be allowed to think any ill of, Tywin and Jamie and whomever else.

Dany should again take a look at her father.

Lannister men killed her father, raped her sister in law and killed her nieces and nephews. Lannister men that were once the Targaryens' lapdogs. Aerys spent like 10 years treating Tywin like a bytch, groping his wife in front of him, forcing his son Jaime to become Kingsguard and telling Cersei she was beneath them and not worthy enough to marry his son Rhaegar. Disrespecting Tywin in public, upset that Tywin was such a good Hand that people thought he should be King. He treats Tywin so poorly, Tywin says fukk it and leaves Kings Landing. Aerys does all of this, and like a fool, thinks that Tywin is coming to save him and King's Landing after he's lost the war. Please come save me person I have given my ass to kiss everyday for 20 years :blessed: Aerys was a terrible king dog. Just give it up. He caused all of the turmoil the Targs went through.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
More like you just dream of Ru Paul, dawg
Rhaegar was fukking JonCon on some :scust:
Rhaegar_and_jon_connington_by_icklenickel.png

My homey Victorian is a beast. It kind of pisses me off how dismissive the fandom is of him, and how GRRM says that he is the biggest idiot in the books.
Jon con was gay and attracted to Rheagar, they weren't having an actual relationship and if they were then :umad:
Hope there's more to disgust you.
And on Victarion, calling him dumb isn't necessarily disrespect, he gets a lot of love from the fan base and George has stated that he loves him as well, just that he's dumb.
I've Been Listening To A Dance With Dragons And I've Gotta Say The Victarian Greyjoy Chapters Are Dope. His Character In ADWD Is Quickly Becoming One Of My Favorites
He jumped up into my top five character list in Feast so fast it's absurd.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Jon con was gay and attracted to Rheagar, they weren't having an actual relationship and if they were then :umad:
Hope there's more to disgust you.
And on Victarion, calling him dumb isn't necessarily disrespect, he gets a lot of love from the fan base and George has stated that he loves him as well, just that he's dumb.
Why somebody always gotta come through and try to have me break kayfabe. "You don't get the show"-Papi Lebatard

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
More like you just dream of Ru Paul, dawg
Rhaegar was fukking JonCon on some :scust:
Rhaegar_and_jon_connington_by_icklenickel.png

My homey Victorian is a beast. It kind of pisses me off how dismissive the fandom is of him, and how GRRM says that he is the biggest idiot in the books.

Breh I like Victarion but come on. His brother, who raped his wife and very likely killed Balon, asks him to capture the most beautiful woman in the world AND three dragons and bring it back to him....and this retard believed every single word of it.
:dead:

How is that not dumb. He doesn't realize he's being set up? That horn is either some bullshyt or Euron is not far away and is just waiting for the chance to kill Victarion and take all the glory. Remember that red priest told Tyrion that a one eyed kraken was following them.....

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Top 5 Characters in ASOIAF:

1 - Jon Snow
fnXHZCw1eIs.jpg

2 - Arya Stark
8e43e8ece0607d78844d2b9662786440.jpg

3 - Jaime Lannister
2194253-jaime_lannister.jpg

4 - Barristan the Bold
400px-Mike_Capprotti_Ser_Barristan.jpg

5 - Ned Stark
300px-Ned_%26_Ice.jpg

Last - bytchass Tywin Lannister

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh I like Victarion but come on. His brother, who raped his wife and very likely killed Balon, asks him to capture the most beautiful woman in the world AND three dragons and bring it back to him....and this retard believed every single word of it.
:dead:

How is that not dumb. He doesn't realize he's being set up? That horn is either some bullshyt or Euron is not far away and is just waiting for the chance to kill Victarion and take all the glory. Remember that red priest told Tyrion that a one eyed kraken was following them.....

Victarion is a herb...Euron played that nikka and the whole of the Iron island.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Those reddit clowns will perpetrate any old bullshyt and dig through random GRRM quotes about his favorite breakfast food from a decade ago to back it all up. Foreshadowing yo.
Smelly, friendless virgins have a lot of extra time on their hands to come up with theories.
You know what I take a lot of offense to that, I haven't come up with a single theory!