A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Breh I like Victarion but come on. His brother, who raped his wife and very likely killed Balon, asks him to capture the most beautiful woman in the world AND three dragons and bring it back to him....and this retard believed every single word of it.
:dead:

How is that not dumb. He doesn't realize he's being set up? That horn is either some bullshyt or Euron is not far away and is just waiting for the chance to kill Victarion and take all the glory. Remember that red priest told Tyrion that a one eyed kraken was following them.....
He's gonna sail the Dothraki sea:russ:
Victarion is a herb...Euron played that nikka and the whole of the Iron island.
Not Asha and The Reader.

Jards

All Star
Daps
How aren't you guys excited by the news that Arya is gonna be loose in the Riverlands in season 6 killing Freys? :what: If you apart of the Wolfpack you know season 6 is A Time for Wolves :ufdup: Jamie better be careful too, we stay hunting Lannisters.
Link :feedme:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Reddit fukkboys are saying that GRRM's Spanish editor is claiming a 2016 release date for TWOW. :jbhmm:

Could it be true brehs? Is the long night ending?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
what exactly is going on when jaime talks to the silent sister at riverrun at the end of affc?

he's not dreaming and she's not silent, and she knows tywin. is that his aunt? is she just lamenting that jaime is a crippled and disgraced knight and cersei is a terrible queen, and really just a queen mother/dowager, a temporary position?

or is there more? i dont really think there is except why would a silent sister break her vows/his aunt joanna dress up like that just to say that to him? she's obviously not shy about voicing her opinions

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
what exactly is going on when jaime talks to the silent sister at riverrun at the end of affc?

he's not dreaming and she's not silent, and she knows tywin. is that his aunt? is she just lamenting that jaime is a crippled and disgraced knight and cersei is a terrible queen, and really just a queen mother/dowager, a temporary position?

or is there more? i dont really think there is except why would a silent sister break her vows/his aunt joanna dress up like that just to say that to him? she's obviously not shy about voicing her opinions
can you drop the conversation..?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
can you drop the conversation..?
Jaime thinks that he is having a dream and he sees a woman dressed as a silent sister.

Silent Sister: You don't recognize me.......perhaps you will one day forget your Father? (Possible Silent Sister is Joanna Lannister)

Jaime: This is just a dream.

Silent Sister: Then why do you only have one hand?

Jaime then notices that its true and that in his dreams he always has both hands.

Silent Sister: Men always dream of what they want most but are denied. Tywin for example always wanted a son who was a great knight......and a daughter who would be queen.

Jaime: But I am in the Kings Guard and Cersei is the Queen?

The Silent Sister looks away as a tear rolls down her cheek.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
damn that's cold.. @horse. kills

jaime wasn't a great knight in reality?:mjlol:

cersei is :hula:
He's penny hardaway status

Even he knows it when he looks at the white book

Now he's in his mid 30s and can't even fight, dudes like barristan outchea dusting off gold cloaks 3 at a time age 60something

and Jaime is still known most for killing aerys

Jaime is probably my favorite character that isn't Rhaegar, this isn't hate

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

It is his mother. It is a dream