A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Pic of dude cast as Euron:
pilou-asbaek-game-of-thrones-euron-greyjoy.jpg

Vid of him talking:

I could see him making a badass Euron once they darken up that hair and give him an eye patch
350px-A_Feast_for_a_Crow.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
My dream casting for Euron would have been Daniel Day Lewis, imagine that sh!t
:banderas:

my dream casting for rhaegar would be gary cooper

and my dream casting for stannis would be ru paul #blackexcellence

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field

:wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
fukk that, targaryens founded the throne and turned a bunch of fiefdoms and a few major strongholds into a kingdom

if that weren't important, why was robert the one to take the throne? why not ned? why not the arryns? both were heads of major houses, wardens, and blood of the first men? they WERE westeros

so tell me, why robert?

:rudy::rudy::rudy:

There is a reason they call them the Seven Kingdoms. :snoop:

The Targs only came into power 200 years ago in Westeros.

House Stark was ruling the North as KINGS for over 10,000 years, as with the Lannisters and the Westerlands. They were in Westeros BEFORE the Arryns even showed up.

This dude said the Targs united fiefdoms :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Rule for only 200 years as the only house who has access to dragons. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
I've Been Listening To A Dance With Dragons And I've Gotta Say The Victarian Greyjoy Chapters Are Dope. His Character In ADWD Is Quickly Becoming One Of My Favorites

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:rudy::rudy::rudy:

There is a reason they call them the Seven Kingdoms. :snoop:

The Targs only came into power 200 years ago in Westeros.

House Stark was ruling the North as KINGS for over 10,000 years, as with the Lannisters and the Westerlands. They were in Westeros BEFORE the Arryns even showed up.

This dude said the Targs united fiefdoms :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Rule for only 200 years as the only house who has access to dragons. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
how'd they make that iron throne again? :sas2:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
[
What the hell is this Meera Reed is Jon Snow's twin sister theory and why is it picking up steam? :dahell:
It gotta be something show watchers only came up with because Kit and the girl that plays Meera have similar hair.. I heard about this recently. In the books shes described as looking uniquely like a Crannogman. From her body shape, to her eyes, to her hair, there is no way anyone whose read the books would come up with some crack pot theory like that.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
[

It gotta be something show watchers only came up with because Kit and the girl that plays Meera have similar hair.. I heard about this recently. In the books shes described as looking uniquely like a Crannogman. From her body shape, to her eyes, to her hair, there is no way anyone whose read the books would come up with some crack pot theory like that.

Those reddit clowns will perpetrate any old bullshyt and dig through random GRRM quotes about his favorite breakfast food from a decade ago to back it all up. Foreshadowing yo.
Smelly, friendless virgins have a lot of extra time on their hands to come up with theories. :yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euron isn't the only new Greyjoy added to the cast. They bringing the drowned Priest Aeron to the series.

New images of Game of Thrones filming in Northern Ireland, plus huge spoilers for season 6! | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

Jamie's also headed to the Riverlands, which means the Blackfish should be back as well. And Arya the Killer Wolf is headed to the Riverlands in season 6.

There's gonna be some dead Freys this season, my nikkas. The Killer Wolf is loose in the Riverlands :blessed::ufdup:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:banderas:

my dream casting for rhaegar would be gary cooper

and my dream casting for stannis would be ru paul #blackexcellence

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field

:wow:
More like you just dream of Ru Paul, dawg
Rhaegar was fukking JonCon on some :scust:
Rhaegar_and_jon_connington_by_icklenickel.png

I've Been Listening To A Dance With Dragons And I've Gotta Say The Victarian Greyjoy Chapters Are Dope. His Character In ADWD Is Quickly Becoming One Of My Favorites
My homey Victorian is a beast. It kind of pisses me off how dismissive the fandom is of him, and how GRRM says that he is the biggest idiot in the books.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
More like you just dream of Ru Paul, dawg
Rhaegar was fukking JonCon on some :scust:
Rhaegar_and_jon_connington_by_icklenickel.png

My homey Victorian is a beast. It kind of pisses me off how dismissive the fandom is of him, and how GRRM says that he is the biggest idiot in the books.
:banderas: we bike

I think we've reached synergy on Victarion too :ohhh: this will further fuel the fan theory that you are actually my alias :ohhh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:banderas: we bike

I think we've reached synergy on Victarion too :ohhh: this will further fuel the fan theory that you are actually my alias :ohhh:

LOL, just in case there is anybody that thinks that sh!t, let me reiterate to errr'body.......FUKK RHAEGAR AND ALL TARGARYEN'S AS A STAFF, RECORD LABEL, AND A MUTHA FUKKING CREW (although I give Egg and Unc Maester they props, but that's where it stops)