A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
im curious how the BWOB is gonna end up. it wouldnt be very GRRM-like to have them survive until jon targaryen takes the throne with his icewolf and targaryen-tutored skinchanger brother as his hand, just for them to be pardoned

but that 2nd red wedding is gonna be a feast
tumblr_n8zlbmgb1N1ryfrfko1_500.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
am i the only one who hates Dany? bytch ruined the whole country and can only think about darrio.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i know people disagree with her going to mereen but people still wanna see her go hard with the dragons. i don't. i can't stand the sense of entitlement she has, i can't stand the way she talks to people, can't stand the negligence towards the consequences of her actions, can't stand the way she throws out the term "usurper", i want nothing more than to see her fail. pray to god she doesn't have a happy ending .

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
i know people disagree with her going to mereen but people still wanna see her go hard with the dragons. i don't. i can't stand the sense of entitlement she has, i can't stand the way she talks to people, can't stand the negligence towards the consequences of her actions, can't stand the way she throws out the term "usurper", i want nothing more than to see her fail. pray to god she doesn't have a happy ending .

I want Dany to have to stay in Maureen and fix the mess she caused. I don't hate her, but I'd much rather see her stay where she's at now. I will lose respect for this entire series if the ending is her sitting on the iron throne like some kind of entitled gift from the gods.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
entitlement? :russ: she's literally entitled to the iron throne
all she knows of westeros and her father is what viserys told her, and he didnt know shyt. she's gradually putting together that her dad wasn't such a good guy, but that's against the grain of her entire existence

robert was a usurper anyway, and her nephew, niece, and sister in law were brutally murdered and offered up as gifts :francis: she's not wrong

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
all she knows of westeros and her father is what viserys told her, and he didnt know shyt. she's gradually putting together that her dad wasn't such a good guy, but that's against the grain of her entire existence

robert was a usurper anyway, and her nephew, niece, and sister in law were brutally murdered and offered up as gifts :francis: she's not wrong
i know she's entitled but still, she ain't even been there. barriston tells her about pops and she still acting like the "usurpers" are the bad guys, i guess Robert did try to kill her though. it's more so the term "usurper's dogs" that annoys me. even when barriston was like :whoa: "stark ain't have shyt to do with that" the broad was still in her stubborn ways.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

No one is entitled to thrones. The Targaryens lost their kingdom the same way they gained it, through war. You're entitled only to what you can get and what you can keep by force..And no one cares about a tyrant who was too weak to enforce is own tyranny(Aerys).

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
No one is entitled to thrones. The Targaryens lost their kingdom the same way they gained it, through war. You're entitled only to what you can get and what you can keep by force..And no one cares about a tyrant who was too weak to enforce is own tyranny(Aerys).
fukk that, targaryens founded the throne and turned a bunch of fiefdoms and a few major strongholds into a kingdom

if that weren't important, why was robert the one to take the throne? why not ned? why not the arryns? both were heads of major houses, wardens, and blood of the first men? they WERE westeros

so tell me, why robert?

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
i know she's entitled but still, she ain't even been there. barriston tells her about pops and she still acting like the "usurpers" are the bad guys, i guess Robert did try to kill her though. it's more so the term "usurper's dogs" that annoys me. even when barriston was like :whoa: "stark ain't have shyt to do with that" the broad was still in her stubborn ways.
Her sister in law was raped and killed and the dude who did it was cleared by the king, the dude who ordered it was cleared by the king, her nieces and nephew were butchered, she and her brother would have been killed if it weren't for a last minute escape. I think she's earned the right to harbor some resentment against Robert, Stannis, Ned Stark, who apparently is a god figure no one should ever be allowed to think any ill of, Tywin and Jamie and whomever else.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Her sister in law was raped and killed and the dude who did it was cleared by the king, the dude who ordered it was cleared by the king, her nieces and nephew were butchered, she and her brother would have been killed if it weren't for a last minute escape. I think she's earned the right to harbor some resentment against Robert, Stannis, Ned Stark, who apparently is a god figure no one should ever be allowed to think any ill of, Tywin and Jamie and whomever else.
:damn:they killed his family.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
:damn:they killed his family.
I can't ever have respect a man who'd wife up a Tully. Even if its to avenge your family or win a war. There's some things you just don't do. Tell Robbie B he's on his own and take the black before you put your dikk in a Tully. Disgusts me that Arya the goddess has Tully blood. I hope we find out she's a b*stard. There's no hope for Sansa, she looks like a Tully :(

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Stannis is literally entitled to the throne, me being #StannisSet aside, sh!t is clear.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Stannis is literally entitled to the throne, me being #StannisSet aside, sh!t is clear.
MAYBE, through his targaryen bloodline at best. but dany's claims usurps that, and jon's usurps hers

right of conquest means nothing to me

and nah, targs didnt rule through right of conquest, they ruled through right of foundation

my creh @Cunnilingus takes a harder line on ned than i do :pachaha: i actually like ned because of his love for jon and lyanna, and whatever happened between him and the gawd ser arthur dayne