Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
tumblr_n78x3oKGP01qka970o1_500.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
on my "re-read" i.e. audio book run through and i just got through the kingsmoot (one of the GOAT book scenes btw)

i think the ironborn are the way they are because of their traumatic brain injury so many suffer from. to have any respect there, you need to be drowned and resuscitated, do you know how bad that is for your brain?

these brehs been led by dudes with moderate brain damage for thousands of years, it gives them an inherent sense of fukkery that is disastrous for anyone around them

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm on a dance, just passed the stone men part. i didn't catch they went under the bridge of dreams twice. :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
quit a few people

adam:rudy:

:dwillhuh:

Books, breh

Books only

Why would anyone think Stannis is dead? He has a damn chapter from TWOW that is already released

The pink letter is the only thing that would make him seem dead. And no one believes the pink letter.

I'm in the twilight zone with your post, breh:dwillhuh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
tf up I know it's about the fuvking book this is the book thread

and that timeline for this part of the series is all over the place

:pacspit: i don't even know why I bother

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
tf up I know it's about the fuvking book this is the book thread

and that timeline for this part of the series is all over the place

:pacspit: i don't even know why I bother
nah you confused me too

every single person in here knew he wasn't dead. it's why the ether dropped on stannisset was only half a glass, because it couldn't prevail over both threads

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

What lies? :martin: Nutjob sacrificed his daughter for nothing, then Melisandre ran away when things weren't looking good and then he got ethered when Solid Ramsey's boys cleaned the fukk out of his army. I just wished they killed him off after all that mess. I ain't about to watch a Stannis come up after all that shyt last season.

fukk THAT :camby:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What lies? :martin: Nutjob sacrificed his daughter for nothing, then Melisandre ran away when things weren't looking good and then he got ethered when Solid Ramsey's boys cleaned the fukk out of his army. I just wished they killed him off after all that mess. I ain't about to watch a Stannis come up after all that shyt last season.

fukk THAT :camby:
Clown a@@ response, dawg.
This is the book thread, where none of that stupid a@@ sh!t happened canon. If you think it's gonna play out like that, or you think that the battle of winterfell is gonna go like that, you might as well just stay out of this thread and fukks with the unsullied exclusively over in the show thread.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Clown a@@ response, dawg.
This is the book thread, where none of that stupid a@@ sh!t happened canon. If you think it's gonna play out like that, or you think that the battle of winterfell is gonna go like that, you might as well just stay out of this thread and fukks with the unsullied exclusively over in the show thread.

:shaq2: I hope books shyts on him just as bad.