A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
A lot of the main stories have completely caught up or changed enough for us to know what might happen (or their importance in the end game). If this fat fukk doesn't have the book before March :to:

That said, there's still gonna be some "filler" next season I think. Bran will be back - important flashbacks will be shown - Arya's blind storyline is a go, Cercei's trial and some Ironborn fukkery, plus an episode with Jon's comeback.

I think by episode 4 or 5 the show is gonna be new stuff in it's entirety :lupe:

How they gonna wrap that shyt up in 7 seasons:dahell:

Dany not even gonna be in Westeros yet? :dahell:

That shyt was supposed to happen in book 2 of GRRM's original trilogy :damn:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It would be weird if he's not alive. Why would the D&D prevent the audience from watching a guy they despise (after Shireen :to:) get got? He's probably gonna have a redemption story were he sacrifices himself for the Starks or some shyt like that.

Who stops Brienne though? Pod? Sansa/Reek? :lupe: Bran? :merchant:
what if they run into the manderllys :dwillhuh:

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
A lot of the main stories have completely caught up or changed enough for us to know what might happen (or their importance in the end game). If this fat fukk doesn't have the book before March :to:

That said, there's still gonna be some "filler" next season I think. Bran will be back - important flashbacks will be shown - Arya's blind storyline is a go, Cercei's trial and some Ironborn fukkery, plus an episode with Jon's comeback.

I think by episode 4 or 5 the show is gonna be new stuff in it's entirety :lupe:

If Bran's weirwood visions aren't the source for revealing Jons parentage, Im going to be a little disappointed.I firmly believe that Howland Reed will be the one to make it known to the realm, but I hope we as readers learn about it through Bran.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the b*stard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

:mjcry: my king

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How they gonna wrap that shyt up in 7 seasons:dahell:

Dany not even gonna be in Westeros yet? :dahell:

That shyt was supposed to happen in book 2 of GRRM's original trilogy :damn:

I have no clue breh. When I was writing that post I realized there was still a lot of shyt that needs to be addressed before going into full new content mode. This whole thing wrapping up in 15-16 episodes is :mindblown:

But hey, we've asked ourselves how the fukk were they gonna put different stuff in 1 single episodes and they've done it twice already. And the last ep. is probably gonna be 2 hours or some shyt.

I can only picture Martin's fat ass thinking "I got this :smugfavre:" when he spoke to the publisher and little by little going like "wait, what if :lupe:" and ended up taking a quarter of a fukking century to finish everything...and probably dying before he could wrap it up :snoop:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone just had a great theory in the show thread. They said Brienne probably will take Stannis hostage and will offer him to the Boltons for Sansa. Brienne won't know Sansa is gone. Boltons take Brienne hostage with Stannis. Stannis could play the role of Mance Rayder. Which leads to Ramsay writing the PINK LETTER.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Someone just had a great theory in the show thread. They said Brienne probably will take Stannis hostage and will offer him to the Boltons for Sansa. Brienne won't know Sansa is gone. Boltons take Brienne hostage with Stannis. Stannis could play the role of Mance Rayder. Which leads to Ramsay writing the PINK LETTER.

What would be the point of the Pink Letter though? :patrice:

Azor reading it and marching to Winterfell? :krs:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
that would be dumb knowing how valuable Sansa is :patrice:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If Brienne didn't end up killing Stannis on the show, she'll probably keep him as a prisoner. Brienne/Pod/Stannis will eventually run into Sansa/Reek, I'm guessing. Knowing Bran and Rickon are alive, will Sansa send Stannis off to Skagos to find Rickon rather than Davos on the show?

Edit - I like the other theory better with the pink letter :ehh: