A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They killed off too many nikkas for the rest of the show to make sense. :francis:

Jon gonna come back, but idk. Killing off Stannis destroys like 75% of the storyline some chars had.
They didn't show Stannis being dead, so he might still live. But even if he lives his story arc is over in the tv show. All his men are dead, family dead, can't trust the witch again. He has nothing left he can do, except maybe commit suicide.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Stannis Stans don't worrry. I don't think this means he dies at Winterfell in the books. Its just another character that isn't part of the end-game that they need to get rid of.

Only 20 episodes left to wrap it all up :yeshrug:

But with Melisandre back at the Wall, likely to resurrect Jon, I think this brings the Shireen sacrifice resurrection back into play

D&D said fukk Stannis :laff:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
The best thing was seeing Myrcella die.

I thought Davos would've killed Melisendre as soon as he found out about Stannis.

That Benjen trick got me good. I'm legit upset by that set up. Sad to see Jon get stabbed, but he'll be back.

Arya :smugbiden:

And as far as the show, I'm only watching for the spoilers. The real feast will be the books.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The end-game is looking really weak though.

No Ironborn, no Aegon, etc.

How the fukk is Dany getting to Westeros with her army? :francis:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
You guys think they'll do Varys killing Pycelle and Kevan next season since Kev is back in King's Landing? Or since their is no Aegon, there would be no point in doing it?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
so what
- the lannisters kill trisdane to get revenge for marcella
- doran gonna kill that bytch and those lame snakes:upsetfavre:
- if stannis is alive hell be running around with fukking brienne and pod :francis: and prolly theon and sansa too:francis:
- jon snow we dont even know:francis:
- davos we dont know:francis:
let me watch this shyt again:beli:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
A lot of the main stories have completely caught up or changed enough for us to know what might happen (or their importance in the end game). If this fat fukk doesn't have the book before March :to:

That said, there's still gonna be some "filler" next season I think. Bran will be back - important flashbacks will be shown - Arya's blind storyline is a go, Cercei's trial and some Ironborn fukkery, plus an episode with Jon's comeback.

I think by episode 4 or 5 the show is gonna be new stuff in it's entirety :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
- if stannis is alive hell be running around with fukking brienne and pod :francis: and prolly theon and sansa too:francis:

It would be weird if he's not alive. Why would the D&D prevent the audience from watching a guy they despise (after Shireen :to:) get got? He's probably gonna have a redemption story were he sacrifices himself for the Starks or some shyt like that.

Who stops Brienne though? Pod? Sansa/Reek? :lupe: Bran? :merchant: