A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ok so I was 80% sure that they were gonna do the Varys killing Pycelle and Kevan plot, but now I'm not so sure. I''m down to about 50%, and the reason is, I just don't know where they would place it. I mean I'm sure now that for the Watch will be the very last scene, so placing anything after that would be over looked by Jon's death/stabbing. and placing it before just seems off to me.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The pic leaks are pretty consistent with the john warging into ghost theorys
which is dumb on the shows part imo because they never touched on warging at all

like seriously, what was so hard about having the stark kids roll their eyes in the back of their heads and show a few seconds of wolf vision here and there throughout the series? shyt aint expensive or time consuming at all

now (im assuming) from the show watchers perspective it's gonna either feel like an asspull, or they're gonna link it directly with Bran's abilities and come up with all types of crackpot theories

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
which is dumb on the shows part imo because they never touched on warging at all

like seriously, what was so hard about having the stark kids roll their eyes in the back of their heads and show a few seconds of wolf vision here and there throughout the series? shyt aint expensive or time consuming at all

now (im assuming) from the show watchers perspective it's gonna either feel like an asspull, or they're gonna link it directly with Bran's abilities and come up with all types of crackpot theories

Yes they have. Bran has warged into Hodor and one of the wildlings did it a couple times into a hawk.