A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
yeah but considering all the shyt he didn't leave for and the fact that stannis is heading that way, that's not enough for me. especially after seeing all that hardhome shyt, more important shyt going on than sansa getting smashed.

bookwise though, who yaw thinking sent that letter.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah but considering all the shyt he didn't leave for and the fact that stannis is heading that way, that's not enough for me. especially after seeing all that hardhome shyt, more important shyt going on than sansa getting smashed.

bookwise though, who yaw thinking sent that letter.
couldn't ramsey have still sent it and just lied?

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
couldn't ramsey have still sent it and just lied?

I've always thought it was just Ramsey and all the talk around it being someone else was conspiracy overload.

But after last week's Shireen burning, I'm seeing Stannis in his future light and am choosing to revisit the idea that he wrote it to get Jon to act. Even if he takes Winterfell, Stannis can't rule the North forever and needs someone on his team to take over while he marches South, he's made it clear he wants it to be Jon. :sas2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
if stannis sent that letter he's more of a bytch than we even knew :mjlol:

cant wait for that to be true and for it show up on tv

gonna OD on 900 paragraph theses on how that makes stannis the best rebel commander since luke skywalker

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
yeah i can't see mance or the spearwives telling who they really are. i don't see how ramsey would figure that information out.

also i can't remember but is stannis unaware about what davos is doing?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Didn't even think about Stannis sending the letter quite honestly. I guess it could've been plan schemed up by Stannis and the red woman to get him to jump to action.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
yeah i can't see mance or the spearwives telling who they really are. i don't see how ramsey would figure that information out.

also i can't remember but is stannis unaware about what davos is doing?

In the book, Stannis sent Davos to treat with the Northern lords and then Manderly snatched him up and sent him to find Rickon. Stannis doesn't know.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
But after last week's Shireen burning, I'm seeing Stannis in his future light and am choosing to revisit the idea that he wrote it to get Jon to act. Even if he takes Winterfell, Stannis can't rule the North forever and needs someone on his team to take over while he marches South, he's made it clear he wants it to be Jon. :sas2:

:ohhh: i had never thought of that at all

i remember stannis asking about ravens in the WoW chapter that was released. ima have to go back n read that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: What's all this shyt going in the show thread about Davos knowing about the plan to sacrifice Shireen?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody think they're gonna still make Arya blind?

I'm thinking Jaqen finds out about her killing Trant and she ends this season and starts the next one blind

Last edited: