A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yes they have. Bran has warged into Hodor and one of the wildlings did it a couple times into a hawk.
and both were treated like special cases

im talkin specifically about stark kids wargin into the wolves, they all (except sansa of course) warged multiple times, but bran is the only one to have his mentiioned in the show and it's gonna look funny in the light to have a nikka randomly warg at the end like that imo :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
which is dumb on the shows part imo because they never touched on warging at all

like seriously, what was so hard about having the stark kids roll their eyes in the back of their heads and show a few seconds of wolf vision here and there throughout the series? shyt aint expensive or time consuming at all

now (im assuming) from the show watchers perspective it's gonna either feel like an asspull, or they're gonna link it directly with Bran's abilities and come up with all types of crackpot theories

Breh, what? They explained warging when Jon went beyond the wall the first time & joined up with the Wildlings. Orell warging into the eagle was explained on the show. That bird was attacking Jon throughout season 3 too :laugh:

Bran constantly wargs on the show too. He wargs into Summer and Hodor frequently. They just never expanded on Jon & Arya having "wolf dreams" which is understandable. But knowing Bran is able to warg, Jon being able to warg wouldn't be a huge surprise for show watchers.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yea man what the FUKK going on in here:what:
people just can't resist talking about spoilery shyt :yeshrug:

dudes can't even take a hint. after they get their posts edited/deleted in the show thread, they run over here and start talking about it :what:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bran constantly wargs on the show too. He wargs into Summer and Hodor frequently. They just never expanded on Jon & Arya having "wolf dreams" which is understandable. But knowing Bran is able to warg, Jon being able to warg wouldn't be a huge surprise for show watchers.
i must be crazy then :pachaha: all im sayin the show aint even hint at any other stark kids outside of Bran being able to warg and his abilities are a special case, wargin into a person, seeing the past/future, turning into a blunt and whatnot

slipping it in with jeezy at the end just aint sittin well with me :francis: but it looks photoshopped anyway so whatever

just glad that next season we gettin a boatload of new content :banderas: ready for this one to be over with

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
what's so major about this that got yall upset? :patrice:

there are too many deviations between the book and the show for me to get mad over some screenshots :manny: shyt is two different stories for me at this point

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Stannis Stans who have clicked the leaked pics:

major W. Free to marry and birth a new heir. Selyse sacrificing for the cause

giphy.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
what's so major about this that got yall upset? :patrice:

there are too many deviations between the book and the show for me to get mad over some screenshots :manny: shyt is two different stories for me at this point
shyt was posted behind spoiler tags, so only talk about it behind spoiler tags. seems like a simple concept

plus regardless of what we know from the books, and various theories, people might not want sunday's show spoiled for them. they want to see how shyt unfolds on the show

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
plus regardless of what we know from the books, and various theories, people might not want sunday's show spoiled for them. they want to see how shyt unfolds on the show
True, had someone spoiled Shireen burning last week I woulda been heated