A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that wrestling style turn when jon gets revealed as half stark/half targ and saves the world.

in the show thread its gonna be like when WCW and ECW revealed to be in cahoots and fukked the WWE roster up :banderas:
that's what im sayin breh. #bookset is milking that right now, but when it hits #TVset we gotta hit em with
it-was-me-austin-o.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Lying to yourself isn't healthy

i dont see jon finding out he is the rightful king and deciding that he wants the throne. the most important people to him will still be all the remaining starks because he grew up thinking of all of them as his siblings. he doesnt know any targaryens. thats like u or me suddenly finding out that our real father is prince charles and that we are the rightful heirs of england, not prince william. even if we take the throne, neither of us is gonna love prince william and the royal family more than we love the families we grew up wit.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i dont see jon finding out he is the rightful king and deciding that he wants the throne. the most important people to him will still be all the remaining starks because he grew up thinking of all of them as his siblings. he doesnt know any targaryens. thats like u or me suddenly finding out that our real father is prince charles and that we are the rightful heirs of england, not prince william. even if we take the throne, neither of us is gonna love prince william and the royal family more than we love the families we grew up wit.

:ehh: You have a point but that doesn't allow me to be petty and claim Jon as Targset. You can't hyphenate his last name like its 2015 - the boy is a Targ and you mad. :mj:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:ehh: You have a point but that doesn't allow me to be petty and claim Jon as Targset. You can't hyphenate his last name like its 2015 - the boy is a Targ and you mad. :mj:

nah he gonna be King Jon Targaryen I all the way, i aint mad at that. but he was raised by the starks and that wont be forgotten by him or anybody else. he's also of the old gods and half blood of the first men, who he fights for as a northerner :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yall aint no real stans:stopitslime:

Plotting to join up with the enemy:stopitslime:

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about Jon with that last name:gag:

I fukks with the Old Gods. No one else.:francis:

its the song of ice and fire breh. the targ-stark joint task force is inevitable.