A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Is Jon really dead brehs. Mel left the wall. Whose gonna save him?:lupe:
Maybe him and Shireen "die" at the same time. Mel talks Stannis' wife into burning her, and Jon's resurrected through that.

Or Mel comes back to the wall...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jon better get the most harmless stabbing ever on the show. Melissandre ain't there to revive him on TV so him getting sliced can't be good news for his future in the books :sadcam:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
so jorah getting greyscale means we won't see aegon or connington on the show. Can we now safely assume that aegon is fake in the book?

I think so. Read an interesting theory a few weeks back with the show emphasizing grey scale, this may mean that Jon Connington brings the plague to Westeros & that brings the downfall of Aegon.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
can jon warg in the show?

kinda disappointed jorah got the scale. wanted to see dude whoop some ass before being enslaved. guessing no aegon then.

imma be disappointed if it's the wildlings who turn on jon. no baby switching, aemon look like he still leaving though.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think so. Read an interesting theory a few weeks back with the show emphasizing grey scale, this may mean that Jon Connington brings the plague to Westeros & that brings the downfall of Aegon.
link breh

and they went and wasted Valyria for nothing huh :francis:

what was the point of even saying they were there, why not just say "oh yeah, this is volantis/the rhoyne/some other place that doesn't even play into the show"? why make the most mysterious place (besides skagos?) in the whole environs look like an old colonial city in the caribbean? no fire, no demons, no smoke, nothing

unless they just told us what the book will eventually get to, that what we know of The Doom is 100% false :lupe:

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
...fukk Jorah being Connington....and wtf say that's Valyria!!!!????...when it aint:francis:

...get to Pyke and Oldtown already:stopitslime:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
link breh

and they went and wasted Valyria for nothing huh :francis:

what was the point of even saying they were there, why not just say "oh yeah, this is volantis/the rhoyne/some other place that doesn't even play into the show"? why make the most mysterious place (besides skagos?) in the whole environs look like an old colonial city in the caribbean? no fire, no demons, no smoke, nothing

unless they just told us what the book will eventually get to, that what we know of The Doom is 100% false :lupe:

Can't find the exact theory that I read, but just Google Jon Connington plague and you'll find some good reads.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Can't find the exact theory that I read, but just Google Jon Connington plague and you'll find some good reads.
even before i read it, there's something to it. the baddest bytch in Westeros Val the wildling princess was extremely wary of Shireen because of it. that wasn't just random banter