A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's still alive in the books breh :pachaha:

edit: so are arthur dayne and rhaegar, yall better stop blaspheming the GOATs :ufdup:

Yeah that's true. Still going out by the sons of the harpy is blaspheming the gawd Barry the bold.

Breh both of them are dead, if you really think not then kindly break down this theory for me breh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah that's true. Still going out by the sons of the harpy is blaspheming the gawd Barry the bold.

Breh both of them are dead, if you really think not then kindly break down this theory for me breh
:yeshrug: westeros sucks, essos is hell on earth

i wonder if this ambiance of awful deaths and lack of justice was so pervasive before robert's rebellion

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
naw shyt went from 0-100 when he pulled that sword out, everybody in that hall was shook. ned was praising him, talking about how glad he was they never ran into each other on the field. Jamie told his cousin that he was a "painter who only used red." and this nikka dies in an alley fighting some nobodies. couldn't even give the nikka a boss fight. smh.
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

I'm hoping he makes it back to king's landing in the books.

He handled a dozen guys at the age of 60-ish with ease...Jamie couldn't handle Brienne or six guys who take him captive. Pretty sure Martin had him and Ned talk for a reason, its like Jordan and Bird having a stroll talking about "the good ol days"...mind you, they can still rain 3's on anyone like butter.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
That scumbag Victarion offing Barristan would be fukked up. Greyjoy fam nothing but offbreed fukk ups.

Euron Greyjoy is the only one winning, he pretty much owns the Reach, and has a dragonhorn. He literally just showed up for the Kingsmoot and became anointed soon after. Pretty safe to say; hes the Edward Kenway of Asoif.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Selmy lost to Rhaegar at Harrenhall. Robert killed Rhaegar. do the math :sas2:

Hold up now.....Rhaegar beat Arthur Dayne too....so by that logic Robert is better than him. Which is ridiculous. You think Jaime Lannister was good. Arthur Dayne with Dawn is 1996 72-10 Michael Jordan Status. Nobody in Westeros was seeing him.

Everybody that lost to Rhaegar were jobbing. Robert Baratheon put an end to that fukk ass kayfabe. :birdman: