A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
what evidence we have that rickon has not been turned to roasted meat in skaagos because from what I read so far they into cannibalism and they dont like starks over there:patrice:

The evidence in my opinion would not be textual. It would be narrative. It would simply serve no purpose for him to be dead now. His character might as well not even have existed.

It would make no narrative sense for him to die until he is returned alive and crowned as Warden....and even then, I still don't think it would make sense for him to die

P.S.:ufdup:even speculating about the death of the Young Killa

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The evidence in my opinion would not be textual. It would be narrative. It would simply serve no purpose for him to be dead now. His character might as well not even have existed.

It would make no narrative sense for him to die until he is returned alive and crowned as Warden....and even then, I still don't think it would make sense for him to die

P.S.:ufdup:even speculating about the death of the Young Killa

:whoa: it was just an question breh

for all we know the young wolf might be a ribeye
Gareth-Eats-Bob-in-Walking-Dead-Season-5-Episode-2-14138415422.jpg

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

The countdown ends on the first day of winter :lupe: :lupe: :lupe:

I'm shytting my pants brehs

I had food poisoning yesterday and managed to avoid shytting my pants while I was vomiting. Not tonight.

Holy shyt.............

**tempers expectations**

This man does not seem to understand what type of hype he can draw up with a cryptic message. Dude needs to be 100% clear otherwise TWOW is all that people will think of

If TWOW gets a release date I'm cryin brehs :mjcry:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
**tempers expectations**

This man does not seem to understand what type of hype he can draw up with a cryptic message. Dude needs to be 100% clear otherwise TWOW is all that people will think of

If TWOW gets a release date I'm cryin brehs :mjcry:

Emphasis on the bold. It's going to be some announcement about Wild Cards, the Cocteau Theater, some new spin-off coffee table book about Essos, etc.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but this man is King Troll. I don't expect it to be anything big.:wtb:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i think that im burned out on GOT until WOW comes out. my wife got me the world of ice n fire book for my bday and its just sitting there. ive read a little of it but maybe i needed a break cause i was heavy in the shyt. fukking reading theories about hotpie being a secret targaryen n shyt :beli:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I finished the television series a few weeks ago and am now embarking on the books. I just finished the first chapter.

tread carefully in this thread breh :whoa:

even tho u seen the shows, there is still alot that doesnt get revealed on TV. the theories will blow your mind once u finished reading and start reading fan theories n shyt.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Emphasis on the bold. It's going to be some announcement about Wild Cards, the Cocteau Theater, some new spin-off coffee table book about Essos, etc.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong but this man is King Troll. I don't expect it to be anything big.:wtb:
That would be messed up for him to promote ASOIAF items only to give us details about a Non-ASOIAF item.
It's going to be a sample chapter like he does every Christmas
GRRM has stated that he's not releasing anymore sample chapters.

I think it will be about the Dunk & Egg books. Maybe all three will finally be released in one book, and he'll give us the release date on the 21st.