A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
dude only block us cuz we made him look like a dumbass for actin like people dont pick up book series until it's a show/movie :dead: nikka was embarrassed and used the "book readers spoil stuff" to cover up :mjlol:

bet they aint block @obarth doe :mjpls:
Fam, I might be done with that thread, reviews included. nikkas are too extra in there. I had all the books read before the 2nd season came out. Nobody would be able to tell. The book readers in that thread are the most entertaining yet spoil the least.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fam, I might be done with that thread, reviews included. nikkas are too extra in there. I had all the books read before the 2nd season came out. Nobody would be able to tell. The book readers in that thread are the most entertaining yet spoil the least.
im sayin, we literally provide damn near all the gifs, all the nicknames, all the ethers, custom smilies, imagine how many funny posts were erased when some people decided to block every single one of us, shyt prolly weak as fukk :mjlol:

Last edited:

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
im sayin, we literally provide damn near all the gifs, all the nicknames, all the ethers, imagine how many funny posts were erased when some people decided to block every single one of us, shyt prolly weak as fukk :mjlol:

They see page after page of dry spoilers and dude who blocked all book readers posts :blessed:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Can you just posts your reviews in this thread? :lupe:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
im sayin, we literally provide damn near all the gifs, all the nicknames, all the ethers, custom smilies, imagine how many funny posts were erased when some people decided to block every single one of us, shyt prolly weak as fukk :mjlol:

Thread probably looking sickly with all the book readers on ignore
:mjlol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I'm going to save my brain cells and not have any lengthy intelligent discussions on the tv thread...only smilies....this thread is exhausted with discussions and unless something new comes up book readers don't have much to talk about hahahaha!! Moving forward I'll vomit my thoughts here.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm going to save my brain cells and not have any lengthy intelligent discussions on the tv thread...only smilies....this thread is exhausted with discussions and unless something new comes up book readers don't have much to talk about hahahaha!! Moving forward I'll vomit my thoughts here.
this post comes off as a little..........crazy......:patrice: