A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You want to spoil yourself. Read the books, at least it's more educational than looking at wikis or waiting for the TV show. :why:

The show seems to be moving at a much quicker pace than I expected this season- you think the Nights Watch giving Jon that Oz style shanking is gonna be the penultimate episode in season 5?

Oz style? :usure: They did that nikka like Olmos in American Me.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Jokes on me? I Don't give a fukk bruh, its a tv show. You really live for this show huh? :dahell:
i feel you breh. i dont give a fukk about 'spoiling' the story for myself. its just not that deep. I find it the be pretty entertaining, but not amazing. i find it hilarious how people be acting about spoilers. :russ: its just some book/tv show :manny: AND on top of all that, that old ass white man is slow and OLD. you muthafukkas might not get that last book in proper form. all might get I Robot'd and get inferior shyt if he dies :to: which would suck dikk

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas in the show thread mentioning Jon + Azor Ahai and making theories of stannis riding to the wall without the show even hinting at it :dahell:

i feel you breh. i dont give a fukk about 'spoiling' the story for myself. its just not that deep. I find it the be pretty entertaining, but not amazing. i find it hilarious how people be acting about spoilers. :russ: its just some book/tv show :manny: AND on top of all that, that old ass white man is slow and OLD. you muthafukkas might not get that last book in proper form. all might get I Robot'd and get inferior shyt if he dies :to: which would suck dikk
i agree @Adam3000 be on some extra'd out stan steez sometimes when it comes to this particular story, but everybody got somethin that they're a major fanboy about so it's whatever :yeshrug:

i just enjoy reading :manny: when people act like opening a book is gonna kill them that shyt just doesn't register in my brain, especially when they dedicate 4-5 hours a day basically reading through the coli, the logic just dont add up :stopitslime:

althought i will say AFFC by itself felt like a chore the first tiime through :smhcraig: shyt made me fall back
1y85gz3-png.1071

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They can't leave out this piff from the show:

A thousand years before the conquest a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the wolf's den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

That shyt gets my hyped as hell. If that gets cut I will be upset. :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Had to edit one of my posts in the show thread. I honestly thought I posted it here.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i feel you breh. i dont give a fukk about 'spoiling' the story for myself. its just not that deep.

Read wikipedia summaries of 5000 pages of text then say that the story aint that deep, brehs

i agree @Adam3000 be on some extra'd out stan steez sometimes when it comes to this particular story, but everybody got somethin that they're a major fanboy about so it's whatever :yeshrug:

:smugfavre:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Read wikipedia summaries of 5000 pages of text then say that the story aint that deep, brehs

:smugfavre:
:camby:

i'm not saying the story itself isnt deep, i'm saying i dont give a fukk about the story enough to read it, stanley. never mind me not giving a fukk, you help me not read these damn books with your analysation of shyt. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah that Brown Ben Plumm shyt probably won't matter anyway because they merged the Second Sons with the Stormcrows. Daario is the leader of the Second Sons. So if anyone betrays Dany, it will be Daario.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
At least you only dropped some Brown Ben Plumm knowledge that wouldn't make sense to a show watcher anyway. You got that edit in there quick too. :pachaha:

Yeah I had posted that from my phone, had many windows open on the book and show thread, I forgot to check to see if it was the right one. :why: Won't get mad if I'm banned though

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Not gonna lie- show Ramsey is that nikka. He was bout that action when he saw then Ironborn Nikkas in the kennel
Ramsey's a real low down piece of shyt, but in the show he's my real low down piece of shyt. Gotta respect a dude who goes in shirtless to a fight with some boxcar hobo looking island neanderthals. Reminds me of this dude at the park who'd dunk on nikkas while wearing no shoes on a 90 degree day.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ramsey's a real low down piece of shyt, but in the show he's my real low down piece of shyt. Gotta respect a dude who goes in shirtless to a fight with some boxcar hobo looking island neanderthals. Reminds me of this dude at the park who'd dunk on nikkas while wearing no shoes on a 90 degree day.

:dead: I find myself over looking a lot of the vile shyt he's done. He's Bronn status for me.