A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ramsey's a real low down piece of shyt, but in the show he's my real low down piece of shyt. Gotta respect a dude who goes in shirtless to a fight with some boxcar hobo looking island neanderthals. Reminds me of this dude at the park who'd dunk on nikkas while wearing no shoes on a 90 degree day.

:dead: I find myself over looking a lot of the vile shyt he's done. He's Bronn status for me.
lowkey he's one of my favorite characters on the show now :jawalrus: i think it's also because the actor just LOOKS like a trolling ass nikka :troll:, whereas in the books they way they described his looks made me imagine him looking like the assshole old dude from harry potter :scusthov:
tumblr_m2n080BzlX1qi77lo.jpg

That dude's trying to fly under the radar. He's been playing games in that thread for awhile now.

nikka is a herb, dude will have little spoilers/spoiling hints peppered throughout his posts tryna be lowkey

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
lowkey he's one of my favorite characters on the show now :jawalrus: i think it's also because the actor just LOOKS like a trolling ass nikka :troll:, whereas in the books they way they described his looks made me imagine him looking like the assshole old dude from harry potter :scusthov:
Aint that the dude who plays Walder Frey tho? :dahell:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

I imagined him as a big, dirty and stank dude with warts all over his face :scusthov: I was surprised when they named Iwan Rheon as Ramsay. I thought he was going to gain hatedom like Joffrey but some show watchers I know think he's gully and like to see him on screen.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:laff:

I imagined him as a big, dirty and stank dude with warts all over his face :scusthov: I was surprised when they named Iwan Rheon as Ramsay. I thought he was going to gain hatedom like Joffrey but some show watchers I know think he's gully and like to see him on screen.
who else has really gon hard in the paint(like legit in the field killin nikkas) for their fam and come out winning as much as him right now tho? :manny: not counting danny of course

nikka earned what he worked for imo :myman:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
who else has really gon hard in the paint(like legit in the field killin nikkas) for their fam and come out winning as much as him right now tho? :manny: not counting danny of course

nikka earned what he worked for imo :myman:

Nobody else alive comes to mind... :russ:

Ramsay seems like he's tighter with his pops, or maybe I'm saying that too early cause I remember in the books how Roose gave him that serious ether. Something like :childplease: "Everything you have now is because I gave them to you. Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother."

:damn: I wonder if they'll have Roose say it again in the show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I guess someone saw that spoiler cuz Jax gave me a warning :whew: I thought my ass was a goner.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Nobody else alive comes to mind... :russ:

Ramsay seems like he's tighter with his pops, or maybe I'm saying that too early cause I remember in the books how Roose gave him that serious ether. Something like :childplease: "Everything you have now is because I gave them to you. Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother."

:damn: I wonder if they'll have Roose say it again in the show.

Didn't Ramsay ride up into that Hornwood castle, force the lady to marry him and then lock her up in a room until she ate off her own fingers? Or was that his pops?

I want them to show that demonic shyt. :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Didn't Ramsay ride up into that Hornwood castle, force the lady to marry him and then lock her up in a room until she ate off her own fingers? Or was that his pops?

I want them to show that demonic shyt. :lolbron:
it was Ramsay iirc

dont quote me on this but i THINK we're past that point, in the book i believe Reek just vaguely mentioned it happening, like he didn't see it himself

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
it was Ramsay iirc

dont quote me on this but i THINK we're past that point, in the book i believe Reek just vaguely mentioned it happening, like he didn't see it himself

Yeah it happened before Theon took over Winterfell.

Lady Hornwood should have rush to marry either the Umbers, Manderlys, or Karstarks. Especially when she suspected Ramsay was thirsty for her lands. They way she went out should be reserved for Joffrey types.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I guess someone saw that spoiler cuz Jax gave me a warning :whew: I thought my ass was a goner.
I think he gave everyone warnings, I was kind of pissed since I only mentioned the existence of those Merchants from the Summer Isle who carry Sam and Gilly too Oldtown(Literally all I said is there's a crew of black people that will probably be cut out of the show since they arent important) and I mentioned the existence of Moqorro, and all I said there was that there was a black red priest who would probably come into play later.

When I saw the warning I was like :dwillhuh: wtf did I say

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think he gave everyone warnings, I was kind of pissed since I only mentioned the existence of those Merchants from the Summer Isle who carry Sam and Gilly too Oldtown(Literally all I said is there's a crew of black people that will probably be cut out of the show since they arent important) and I mentioned the existence of Moqorro, and all I said there was that there was a black red priest who would probably come into play later.

When I saw the warning I was like :dwillhuh: wtf did I say

Yeah, it looks mentioning past moments from the books that didn't happen in the show are spoilers too. Putting brehs in a choke hold. I'm probably not gonna mention the books or anything from it either.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Yeah, it looks mentioning past moments from the books that didn't happen in the show are spoilers too. Putting brehs in a choke hold. I'm probably not gonna mention the books or anything from it either.

I'm reading that thread for pure jokery from now on and staying out of any serious discussion. Not enough common sense and too many wiki trolls running wild. :smh:

Dudes "speculating" about how Stannis is gonna save the day, mods quoting it to cosign, giving warnings on basic world history that parallels the story and then the dude who blocked all book readers pops in to remind (*troll*) everyone for the millionth time that he blocked all book readers. :smh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm reading that thread for pure jokery from now on and staying out of any serious discussion. Not enough common sense and too many wiki trolls running wild. :smh:

Dudes "speculating" about how Stannis is gonna save the day, mods quoting it to cosign, giving warnings on basic world history that parallels the story and then the dude who blocked all book readers pops in to remind (*troll*) everyone for the millionth time that he blocked all book readers. :smh:
dude only block us cuz we made him look like a dumbass for actin like people dont pick up book series until it's a show/movie :dead: nikka was embarrassed and used the "book readers spoil stuff" to cover up :mjlol:

bet they aint block @obarth doe :mjpls: