A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i'd rather just let the dumbass nikkas put me on ignore so i cin talk to the few show watchers who have common fukkin sense :camby: rest of these dudes are ridiculous, reasoning with em is a waste of time

they aint even realizing that NOTHINGS been spoiled for them in a long ass time, they're grasping for straws like a mahfukka :mindblown:
The dudes putting people on ignore contribute little to nothing to the thread anyway. I aint worried about it.

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game of Thrones audition tape leaks, hinting at season five changes - WinterIsComing.net - News and rumors about HBO's Game of Thrones

Dayumn that girl is baddddd :patrice::patrice:. Better improve her acting chops though that was pretty awful. Dany level skill right there :heh:

I like the potential change with Jaime going to Dorne. It will give tv show watchers a familar face in a new kingdom and will also give him something to do for a few episodes. There is no point having him in the Riverlands as they pretty much had him and Brienne doing that in season 3. They can also do the tv teleportation shyt like they did with Melisandre and Locke and have Brienne pick him up for Lady Stoneheart.

They can probably set up a season 5 episode 9 or finale with Jon getting betrayed and Jaime meeting up with Undead Cat. Pretty good if you ask me considering the minimal plot advances in AFFC and ADWD.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they aint even realizing that NOTHINGS been spoiled for them in a long ass time, they're grasping for straws like a mahfukka :mindblown:

They paranoid like they got a brick in the trunk and they see lights in the rearview.

I can't wait to see the whole sequence of "Where whores go." That'll blow peoples minds

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
I like Jamie in Dorne, sparring with the Martells. He must bounce right after Tyrion crossbows Twyin.

I wonder how they're going to bring the Blackfish and Edmure Tully back into the show though? Is that where Brianne and Pod will end up?

and Sand Snakes :ahh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
im guessing when Cersei first tells Jaime to go find tyrion after tywin is killed he goes to dorne :patrice:

she prolly gon be on some "Oberyn conspired with tyrion to kill daddy anyway, just go get that nikka :birdman:"

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i'd rather just let the dumbass nikkas put me on ignore so i can talk to the few show watchers who have common fukkin sense :camby: rest of these dudes are ridiculous, reasoning with em is a waste of time

The only problem is Jax is one of those idiots jumping at shadows. It won't kill me if he banned me from the thread but I enjoy reading their reactions to shyt.

The biggest problem in there is that nikka satam that wiki'd shyt and stay saying slick shyt

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im guessing when Cersei first tells Jaime to go find tyrion after tywin is killed he goes to dorne :patrice:

she prolly gon be on some "Oberyn conspired with tyrion to kill daddy anyway, just go get that nikka :birdman:"

Nah if the show writers are going to send Jaime to Dorne it will be because Cersei thinks Mrycella is in trouble so she wants him to bring her back. The leaked audition says he "sneaks in" so....

And the fact that they Jaime might be sent to Dorne tells us that D&D think the Riverlands/Riverrun is not that important to the overall story (minus BWB and Stoneheart) of course.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah if the show writers are going to send Jaime to Dorne it will be because Cersei thinks Mrycella is in trouble so she wants him to bring her back. The leaked audition says he "sneaks in" so....

And the fact that they Jaime might be sent to Dorne tells us that D&D think the Riverlands/Riverrun is not that important to the overall story (minus BWB and Stoneheart) of course.
yea you right i forgot all about that girl

you think they doin that cuz that's something he does in the future? :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah man Hex got some heat in the True Detective thread when he decided to be a douche triumphing that he predicted how the show would end,
and it didn't happen at all in a way he said. He was legit laughed at told to stop bigging himself so much, because most of the essays he wrote were ass in light of the final episodes.

I must've dropped out too soon. Last thing I remember about that thread was Hex passing out those good links about Carcosa and the Yellow King. I was honestly surprised when he was such a trollish dikkhead in that show thread.
Never again though. :myman:

yea looking at the discussion im havin with him right now this nikka is either trolling or just a dumbass with an ego :scusthov: im leavin that shyt alone now

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin

I'm with the Jamie stuff, but the Riverlands have to play a part - otherwise they'd fukked off Blackfish from the show entirely instead of having him pull a Benjen during the Red Wedding.

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
yea looking at the discussion im havin with him right now this nikka is either trolling or just a dumbass with an ego :scusthov: im leavin that shyt alone now

I really don't think dude has watched the show before this season. He has no idea what he's talking about and is cluttering up that thread with argumentative nonsense.