A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
:pachaha: from now on everytime i see somebody bytch about book readers in the show thread ima neg them with a fake spoiler. i just told one nikka littlefinger dies in the season finale

I can't even fukk around in there anymore, I've never seen so many dudes crying about insignificant bullshyt. :sadbron:
I hope their mommas aren't watching.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I can't even fukk around in there anymore, I've never seen so many dudes crying about insignificant bullshyt. :sadbron:
I hope their mommas aren't watching.

i mostly just ignore it but i couldnt help myself today

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I have no reason why they made this guy jax a mod, he is legit useless as hell. Cook asked for someone who reads books/comics and he doesn't :smh: And Im pretty sure hex is a wikifag, he's predictions are too close. :patrice:

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
I have no reason why they made this guy jax a mod, he is legit useless as hell. Cook asked for someone who reads books/comics and he doesn't :smh: And Im pretty sure hex is a wikifag, he's predictions are too close. :patrice:

I'm convinced Hex is a wikifag. My guess is that he just started watching the show this season and wiki'd himself up on some stuff when he became a mod.

I lurked in that show thread forever before I joined this site, I never once saw Hex post there before he became a mod. I also lurked on that True Detective thread and breh was in there making decent posts all day, so I know he can't be as trollish and dense as he seems these past few days.

raff

Rookie
Daps
I'm convinced Hex is a wikifag. My guess is that he just started watching the show this season and wiki'd himself up on some stuff when he became a mod.

I lurked in that show thread forever before I joined this site, I never once saw Hex post there before he became a mod. I also lurked on that True Detective thread and breh was in there making decent posts all day, so I know he can't be as trollish and dense as he seems these past few days.
Nah man Hex got some heat in the True Detective thread when he decided to be a douche triumphing that he predicted how the show would end,
and it didn't happen at all in a way he said. He was legit laughed at told to stop bigging himself so much, because most of the essays he wrote were ass in light of the final episodes.

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
Nah man Hex got some heat in the True Detective thread when he decided to be a douche triumphing that he predicted how the show would end,
and it didn't happen at all in a way he said. He was legit laughed at told to stop bigging himself so much, because most of the essays he wrote were ass in light of the final episodes.

I must've dropped out too soon. Last thing I remember about that thread was Hex passing out those good links about Carcosa and the Yellow King. I was honestly surprised when he was such a trollish dikkhead in that show thread.
Never again though. :myman:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My reply to @T-K-G from the show thread showing how I would have kept Oberyn alive:

Tyrion's storyline could be slightly changed to his being exonerated through Oberyn winning the trial by combat but knowing that Cersei will have him killed anyway, Jamie and Varys set it up for Tyrion to secretly get out of King's landing without Cersei finding out. The rest of Tyrion's story can play out exactly like in the books from Jaime confessing about Tyrion's first wife not being a whore and that Tywin forced Jamie to lie to Tyrion which leads to Tyrion turning on Jaime to him then finding Shae fukking Tywin and killing his father in a rage thus becoming a wanted man again.

Oberyn could have been shown to have sustained some injuries in the fight with the Mountain that precluded him from killing Tywin himself. Oberyn's character could then become a merged character with his brother from the books. Say Doran dies of some illness and Oberyn becomes the new ruler of Dorne which then makes him have to leave the Small Council and King's Landing in a hurry before he can kill Tywin himself...with season 5 featuring a bumped up presence of Dorne in the show then it becomes very easy to just have all of Prince Doran's storyline from the books be carried out by Oberyn with the excuse for Oberyn not going after the Lannister's himself being because he has accepted the responsibility of the ruler of Dorne and his temper needs to be controlled. So then Oberyn becomes the one plotting against the Lannisters and wanting to align with Dany so she can claim the Iron Throne.
:camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i'd rather just let the dumbass nikkas put me on ignore so i can talk to the few show watchers who have common fukkin sense :camby: rest of these dudes are ridiculous, reasoning with em is a waste of time

they aint even realizing that NOTHINGS been spoiled for them in a long ass time, they're grasping for straws like a mahfukka :mindblown:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I see the show thread turned into a book readers vs tv watchers battle:mjlol: They too paranoid in there. You can't even stan a house without people thinking its a spoiler.