A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Didn't really care for the show insinuating that Shireen may be used as a sacrifice. Like Stannis would kill family to get the throne:birdman:

:guilty:

:sadbron:
Stannis allowing Mel to burn Shireen would make no sense since she is his heir. But since Stannis isn't at The Wall i can see Mel trying that to bring stannis good luck or some shyt. Hope Jon Snow gets revived in time to stop that and tells Mel :camby:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stannis allowing Mel to burn Shireen would make no sense since she is his heir. But since Stannis isn't at The Wall i can see Mel trying that to bring stannis good luck or some shyt. Hope Jon Snow gets revived in time to stop that and tells Mel :camby:

or maybe Shireen is what Mel uses to resurrect Jon once she realizes that Stannis isn't AA and Jon is.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Im here brehs :blessed:

so much I wanna discuss, 1st off, if my mans Jon is dead I quit this shyt, I can swallow any other character dying but Jon would just hurt too much :sadbron:

Zombie Cat/fake hound is goat, hope my mans Jamie is straight :lupe:

This meereenese bullshyt had me like :beli: the whole damn book, she cant have been that stupid to not know that Hizdhar was playing her

Quentyn getting roasted :mjlol:

I lowkey felt bad for Cersei man, I hope that giant nikka saves her ass

Lastly, the nikka Varys is a fukking goon:pachaha:

EDIT: OHHHHH ITS THE fukkING MOUNTAIN, I JUST CAUGHT THAT shyt

welcome to the wonderful world of waiting and speculating breh :blessed:

the waiting part sucks but the speculations are endless and most are entertaining to think about.

since its your first read thru, i guarantee you there's a thousand small things you didnt catch. now its time for you to feast on the details.

my favorite one is the Great Northern Conspiracy. google it and :eat: breh

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i kind of pictured him like the dude from 300..i think xerxes(sp?) was his name. just without the piercings and paler.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
or maybe Shireen is what Mel uses to resurrect Jon once she realizes that Stannis isn't AA and Jon is.
Thoros and dondarrion didnt need to sacrifice anyone to revive someone, and the red bytch is way more religious than them

Last edited:

raff

Rookie
Daps
hm i got a question. who do ya think, rightful or no, would make the best king or queen out of all the currently living characters in westeros?
To me Aegon + Margery, Tommen + Margery... Tyrion + Dany :ld:

and for the fukk of it Euron and his chamberpot :myman:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
To me Aegon + Margery, Tommen + Margery... Tyrion + Dany :ld:

and for the fukk of it Euron and his chamberpot :myman:

Aegon VI. Even if he's a Blackfyre or dumpster baby............ :pachaha:

to me it would be the honorable jon targaryen :lawd:

but if not him id let aegon. just cause in the book he seems very very kingly, dumpster baby or no. aegon + arianne

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Anyone else noticing how people seem to be getting over the Oberyn gay angle and finally liking the character now?

Perfect job by the show and GRRM to reel people in right before stabbing them in the gut yet again. Masterful.

Man this two weeks fukking sucks....its been 3 damn days and I'm starving so bad