A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Oberyn my n1gga I hate it had to be him :sad:

Tyrion throwing up, Ellaria screaming in horror, and young Oblock getting his shyt caved in :no:

I'm not ready.

i was hoping against hope that they keep him alive and put him in a wheelchair. mix him and prince doran next year. but they already mentioned prince doran so thats out the window :to:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i was hoping against hope that they keep him alive and put him in a wheelchair. mix him and prince doran next year. but they already mentioned prince doran so thats out the window :to:

Doran has the gout though :flabbynsick:. We gotta eat off the Sand Snakes making undercover moves I want blood man :damn:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Doran has the gout though :flabbynsick:. We gotta eat off the Sand Snakes making undercover moves I want blood man :damn:

i know i mean if they had combined the characters. instead of having prince doran giving orders, have oberyn survive the fight as a paraplegic and send his ass back to dorne to make power moves with his daughters. thats just me wishing oberyn never died tho :to: to this day i still hope he survives that fight whenever i re-read it

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Victarion is getting the axe brehs. This whole shyt with Daario stealing 93 ships sounds to me like Vic's storyline just became irrelevant, other than the dragon horn of course but I don't think the horn is gonna be that important (and if it is, someone else can find it).

And I hope that Davos talking about buying the Golden Company doesn't mean that Aegon is gonna get the axe too :patrice:
Daario = Euron :takedat:

Daario_Naharis.jpg
250px-Euron_Crow%27s_Eye.jpg

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
i know i mean if they had combined the characters. instead of having prince doran giving orders, have oberyn survive the fight as a paraplegic and send his ass back to dorne to make power moves with his daughters. thats just me wishing oberyn never died tho :to: to this day i still hope he survives that fight whenever i re-read it

I think its just our desire to have someone out here cracking heads. The only skilled swordsmen left are Selmy and Brienne (pending Jon revival) and we haven't had anyone going toe to toe since the Viper vs. Mountain.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So is the Hound's neck wound gonna be the one that does him in?
My dude never looked so vulnerable as he did when he was telling Arya how the Mountain burned him and his pops covered for him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's what I was thinking. I'm hoping they close out this season with the Lady Stoneheart reveal and then next season will have Jamie headed for the Riverlands where the big meeting can happen (hopefully we have the new book by then). The Sansa plot feels like it's going really quickly also, which I don't mind at all because most of her stuff was boring any way (minus the Little Finger Lessons which have all made it on the air so far). Bran, Brienne and Sansa are all close to their lulls in the book which is actually pretty good news imo because it means more action at the wall, in Mereen and with Tyrion next season. Also, if those three are gone maybe my dude Victarion can finally get some screen.
the words action and meereen shouldn't be used in the same sentence :heh: outside of a couple soldiers getting murked and dany flying away that shyt was incredibly boring

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
the words action and meereen shouldn't be used in the same sentence :heh: outside of a couple soldiers getting murked and dany flying away that shyt was incredibly boring
Well will the next book drop by the time next season rolls around? Because I feel as though we may be covering some shyt right now in the show that happens in both books 4 and 5. It feels as though they're moving along quickly in that storyline. At least, it seems as though that part of the story is being pulled from ADWD while everything else is still on Storm of Swords. Like, unless they just don't flat out show her the next couple of episodes, she should be flying off by the end of next season, rite?

I cant even follow what i was just sayin damn

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Well will the next book drop by the time next season rolls around? Because I feel as though we may be covering some shyt right now in the show that happens in both books 4 and 5. It feels as though they're moving along quickly in that storyline. At least, it seems as though that part of the story is being pulled from ADWD while everything else is still on Storm of Swords. Like, unless they just don't flat out show her the next couple of episodes, she should be flying off by the end of next season, rite?

I cant even follow what i was just sayin damn
im guessing this season her storyline is going to end with one of her soldiers being killed by that group

but next season you'd still have to cover all the nikkas tryna marry her, dealing with the sons of the harpy, the yunkai stuff, fighitng pit politics, all while covering everyone elses storyline too

they'll definitely have to fast forward some stuff if they want to end next season with those dothraki running up on her and drogon imo cuz it's too late in this season to introduce AND resolve any of the things i mentioned in the next 3 episodes :manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
im guessing this season her storyline is going to end with one of her soldiers being killed by that group

but next season you'd still have to cover all the nikkas tryna marry her, dealing with the sons of the harpy, the yunkai stuff, fighitng pit politics, all while covering everyone elses storyline too

they'll definitely have to fast forward some stuff if they want to end next season with those dothraki running up on her and drogon imo cuz it's too late in this season to introduce AND resolve any of the things i mentioned in the next 3 episodes :manny:
True. And they've gotta cover what happens in Dorne with Doran and his retard son going to court Dany. They could stretch this shyt out for a min

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
True. And they've gotta cover what happens in Dorne with Doran and his retard son going to court Dany. They could stretch this shyt out for a min
exactly, but i doubt they'll want to cuz

1. that shyt will get EXTREMELY boring to watch on tv, added to how boring King's Landing gets when Tywin dies they're gonna have to cut some shyt out to make sure people still tune in to see their favorite characters
2. Everyone elses storyline would prolly already be on the cusp of 6th book material outside of Jon (pretty sure they're gonna speed things up a little bit at the wall so it ends with him gettin stabbed up)

They're gonna have to be finished with book 5 Dany material by next season and find someway to make that shyt interesting, but i just dont see how