A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm sure it's going to be the former. Tywin probably gonna scheme to put Selmy and Jorah on blast. Jorah for spying and Selmy for being :manny: for working under King Robert (unless the show already touched on that last season, I forget). I guess Tywin will think like it's gonna make Dany feel like she can't trust them dudes and cause some strife. Or maybe he is writing to make deals/alliances with others that have beef with Dany's campaign in Slaver's Bay. :patrice:

in the promo daario is saying something about let me kill your enemies so maybe next week we see her find out about jorah followed by daario asking for permission to kill him. i cant wait to see people's surprise next season when tyrion and jorah meet up :noah:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
in the promo daario is saying something about let me kill your enemies so maybe next week we see her find out about jorah followed by daario asking for permission to kill him. i cant wait to see people's surprise next season when tyrion and jorah meet up :noah:

I was also thinking maybe Tywin will get the Second Sons to switch sides on Dany but then Daario is the leader of the company now (in the books he commands the Stormcrows) and I don't see him betraying Dany like that...

Makes me wonder what sellsword company Tyrion gonna join when he and Jorah team up...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I was also thinking maybe Tywin will get the Second Sons to switch sides on Dany but then Daario is the leader of the company now (in the books he commands the Stormcrows) and I don't see him betraying Dany like that...

Makes me wonder what sellsword company Tyrion gonna join when he and Jorah team up...

maybe they combine the tattered prince and brown ben plumm and have him be the leader of the windblown. it would work if u think about it. if they keep the quentyn storyline, he could just catch a ride with the windblown and then betray them even tho the windblown come to dany's side anyway. then have the windblown betray her and come back with tyrion and jorah. idk just speculating. they doing a lot of remixing with these storylines. i been reading a lot of speculation that they might cut out the ironborn storylines. i hope not tho.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The Ironborn story is huge in AFFC. I don't see how they can cut that out.

i dont either and i dont think they are but people are saying that was the reason for including daario taking the meerenese navy. that doesnt happen in the books and then its a little telling that they say he takes the exact same number of ships (93) that victarion has when we last see him in the books.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
i dont either and i dont think they are but people are saying that was the reason for including daario taking the meerenese navy. that doesnt happen in the books and then its a little telling that they say he takes the exact same number of ships (93) that victarion has when we last see him in the books.
:ohhh: That makes sense.

I wonder how pissed off the show watchers will be once Jon Snow becomes LC. I've had the hint in my Banner for almost a year :lolbron:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I have non idea what's going in
original

The kid getting ate by Drogon was a a minor but important detail. Even though it might not have happened at all.

Theons and Ashas renioun was so much more touching in the books