A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
goddamn all these cliffhangers he left us with. what do yall think is going to happen next with Dany and Khal Jhaqo :lupe:

300px-Feliche_Dany_Drogon.jpg

i think he might join her. that seems to be the popular belief anyway.

or, what if he tries to snatch her up and kill drogon? :ohhh: leading dany and drogon to have their first battle together against the men who wanted to kill her after drogo died. maybe dany and drogon by themselves destroy half the khalasar and the rest join her. that would be nuts.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh."

"Khaleesi, Jhaqo is khal now, with twenty thousand riders at his back."

"And I am Daenerys Stormborn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you, these men will die screaming."

RIP Khal Jhaqo :birdman:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
honestly he got no choice but to bend the knee, or he gonna end up like that horse.

i think he gonna end up roasted regardless. she swore revenge on him like @daze23 pointed out

"Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh."

"Khaleesi, Jhaqo is khal now, with twenty thousand riders at his back."

"And I am Daenerys Stormborn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you, these men will die screaming."

thats gonna be one interesting fukking chapter :damn:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
he's pretty much set the stage for something like that to happen. the walkers are coming. that's been clear since the prologue in the first book

Something tells me that with Jon "dead" and winter finally arriving in westeros the walkers are gonna cross the wall in the middle or at the end of the next book :whew:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The thing that cracks me up is all the L's us #StarkSet brehs took these for 3 Seasons
But from this point on...
We've dropped the dead-weight
Its all prep and W's from here on out brehs
:hula:

So all the show-watchers who rep #Stark and been loyal
They are about to eat the next few seasons
Bran getting his Professor X on
:old:

Even Sansa,
She learning from the best
Breezy was mad irritating early in the books
But she about to develop her politics game...
Hilary Clinton
:queen:

Jon
Taking over the watch
and yes...
my nikka alive and well
:boss:

Rickon
Got the fiercest Direwolf
Coming back to the north
:bow:

And do I need to mention the Woman without a Face
Arya
:violent:

And the swamp lady
:thumbsup:

We bout to eat good brehs
:eat:
Its every other house turn for them L's

Not how you Stark, but how you finish
:scheme:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
it seems it's tied to the whole "prince that was promised" thing

Aemon seemed to think it's Danny. "ice" and "fire" could be the White Walkers and Dragons...

how dope would it be to see the white walkers about to get to kings landing at the same time as dany and her dragons then have the dragons fly around cooking all the white walkers.

:sadcam: this nikka GRRM man

I have been lurking for a while and now that the show is coming up decided to register. I read all the books in 2011...and well...we know the rest.:snooze:

your discussions have helped be remember most of the "details"; currently I'm deep into another fantasy series (Malazan Book of the Fallen) and I do not have time to re-read ASoIaF. my hat off to you for eloquently discussing the theories, possibilities and madness :ld:.

That said, about the quotes above...I had to comment because that possibility seems very plausible; the only way the white walkers can die is by fire...imagine a battle with the dragons and white walkers would be like a song of ice and fire.

Finally, I have to rep my house!! HOUSE MARTELL!!!:banderas:

tumblr_mb0qz1sct61qj6lwko1_1280.png
:whew:
tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro2_250.gif
tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro3_250.gif

tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro4_250.gif
tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro1_250.gif
:to:

reppin'
sand snakes, targset, taketheblack, wildings, smallfolk, Imp, :pachaha:

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The thing that cracks me up is all the L's us #StarkSet brehs took these for 3 Seasons
But from this point on...
We've dropped the dead-weight
Its all prep and W's from here on out brehs
:hula:

So all the show-watchers who rep #Stark and been loyal
They are about to eat the next few seasons
Bran getting his Professor X on
:old:

Even Sansa,
She learning from the best
Breezy was mad irritating early in the books
But she about to develop her politics game...
Hilary Clinton
:queen:

Jon
Taking over the watch
and yes...
my nikka alive and well
:boss:

Rickon
Got the fiercest Direwolf
Coming back to the north
:bow:

And do I need to mention the Woman without a Face
Arya
:violent:

And the swamp lady
:thumbsup:

We bout to eat good brehs
:eat:
Its every other house turn for them L's

Not how you Stark, but how you finish
:scheme:

:stopitslime:

But if it wasn't for Stannis this Stark shyt wouldn't be going on.
Storms End baby, Storms End Baby.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I have been lurking for a while and now that the show is coming up decided to register. I read all the books in 2011...and well...we know the rest.:snooze:

your discussions have helped be remember most of the "details"; currently I'm deep into another fantasy series (Malazan Book of the Fallen) and I do not have time to re-read ASoIaF. my hat off to you for eloquently discussing the theories, possibilities and madness :ld:.

That said, about the quotes above...I had to comment because that possibility seems very plausible; the only way the white walkers can die is by fire...imagine a battle with the dragons and white walkers would be like a song of ice and fire.

Finally, I have to rep my house!! HOUSE MARTELL!!!:banderas:

tumblr_mb0qz1sct61qj6lwko1_1280.png
:whew:
tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro2_250.gif
tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro3_250.gif

tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro4_250.gif
tumblr_mzewmtMMWm1s9bcqro1_250.gif
:to:

reppin'
sand snakes, targset, taketheblack, wildings, smallfolk, Imp, :pachaha:
White Walkers can die by dragonglass, it is known.

I gave you a dap for the Sand Snakes and Oberyn, but your house is run by Doran:flabbynsick:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
those Ghost of High Heart 'visions'

I dreamt of a maid at a feast, with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs. And later I dreamt that maid again, slaying a savage giant in a castle built of snow."

Sansa gonna slay a giant? :lupe:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
White Walkers can die by dragonglass, it is known.

I gave you a dap for the Sand Snakes and Oberyn, but your house is run by Doran:flabbynsick:

Yeah but its not practical...dragonglass/obsidian came from the Children of the Forest...so it is not easily attainable or abundant. Therefore, dragons' fire with their dragon rider should do the job. I think that the Others attacking is going to unite the seven kingdoms and all those petty battles and schemes (Stark, Lannisters, Baratheon, Tyrell, Bolton, Frey, wildings etc.BS) will be irrelevant; then, house Targaryen and Martell are :cape:and put the kingdom back in order. the end.

second bolded - people get old and sick everyday b :russ:but I ain't worry cause his replacement is more lethal :myman: