A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:ufdup: King Stannis, the one true king, aint no teams here, this aint no bytch ass starkset, greyjoy bytchassness, bolton hoe ass, Lanister puzzy, Targarian phaggot shyt garbage team shyt, Baratheon fam went from Usurping to Wewinning, Stannis is doing his duty, he never asked for this, we riding for that man, holla at the onion knight

:wow:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stark Set Snow Gang :blessed:
My breh Jon Snow bout to come back and crush the buildings :wow:
:pacspit:Lanisters we coming for you fakkits
Arya Stark becoming the GOAT assassin :banderas:them others sets don't want it with Stark's new generation killers :banderas::banderas:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Stark Set Snow Gang :blessed:
My breh Jon Snow bout to come back and crush the buildings :wow:
:pacspit:Lanisters we coming for you fakkits
Arya Stark becoming the GOAT assassin :banderas:them others sets don't want it with Stark's new generation killers :banderas::banderas:

The best part of Dance with Dragons was when Jon Snow made that speech to get Basterd of Bolton.

Then the bytch as nights watch stabbed him up. I hope wildlings avenge Jon Snow.

And when Stannis hears about that. :wow:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part of Dance with Dragons was when Jon Snow made that speech to get Basterd of Bolton.

Then the bytch as nights watch stabbed him up. I hope wildlings avenge Jon Snow.

And when Stannis hears about that. :wow:
He's not dead tho :lupe:
The breh Jon still alive :damn:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Cersei thought that she could hold her head up like a G...but she couldn't complete the walk of shame dignified. I almost felt sorry for her. Her reasoning, sense of entitlement, and lack of remorse has been evil since day one.

Tyrion is my boy. I am not saying that I am rooting for him but he has the most wit and resourcefulness. It is hard not to like him and at least admire his thinking. He has flaws though. I am looking forward to him linking up with Daenerys. His chapters were always enjoyable. From the top, to the bottom, and everywhere in between.

Daenerys disappointed me for marrying the Mereen merchant. This diminished her value in my eyes. But I guess I understand. She let Daario hit. I can identify with Daario, he is what he is and never apologized. I wonder if he will make it out alive. Always found Daenerys' chapters to be interesting.

Jaime gained my respect. I enjoyed the wit and arrogance.

Bran is speaking through the trees and manipulating minds. Someone needs to let his family know that he is outchea.

Arya is becoming an assassin. She needs to go home also.

Jon Snow better not be dead, man. He made some good decisions at the Wall. I enjoyed his interaction with Mance also. It was dope how he was going to avenge Winterfell, regardless of his vow.

Theon was broken mentally. Abused. Ramsay was a disgusting individual.

Since Stannis is alive, I want to know the rationale behind that letter reaching Jon at the Wall.

I wonder what part LittleFinger is now playing in all of these events.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jon Snow is blatantly Azor Ahai...he ain't dying. He gon' come back, maybe with a kiss of fire from Melisandre who just witnessed the prophecy happen.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ufdup: King Stannis, the one true king, aint no teams here, this aint no bytch ass starkset, greyjoy bytchassness, bolton hoe ass, Lanister puzzy, Targarian phaggot shyt garbage team shyt, Baratheon fam went from Usurping to Wewinning, Stannis is doing his duty, he never asked for this, we riding for that man, holla at the onion knight

:harvin:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Jon Snow is blatantly Azor Ahai...he ain't dying. He gon' come back, maybe with a kiss of fire from Melisandre who just witnessed the prophecy happen.

I think that there is enough evidence to damn near call it 'fact' that he is going to be temporarily warged into Ghost for a while. Hopefully that doesn't end up being his permanent fate, and I doubt it will. But he is going to be a wolf while his body sits in limbo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think that there is enough evidence to damn near call it 'fact' that he is going to be temporarily warged into Ghost for a while. Hopefully that doesn't end up being his permanent fate, and I doubt it will. But he is going to be a wolf while his body sits in limbo.

That would def explain the prologue.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

If im George RR Martin since its so obvious the Jon Snow=Azor Ahai relation I fukk with everyone and leave Jon dead and proclaim Rickon =Azor Ahai reborn and shaggydog is lord of light:blessed: :yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If im George RR Martin since its so obvious the Jon Snow=Azor Ahai relation I fukk with everyone and leave Jon dead and proclaim Rickon =Azor Ahai reborn and shaggydog is lord of light:blessed: :yeshrug:
and thus, Rickon was finally worth something :blessed:

but seriously :heh: watch Rickon have the wildest super power that makes no damn sense

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

but seriously :heh: watch Rickon have the wildest super power that makes no damn sense

i think davos gonna come back with rickon and osha and shaggydog and an army of cannibals from skagos on rickon's team and feast on frey's and bolton's alike. i love the way grrm writes battles and i can just picture an army of cannibals attacking the frey's flank and destroying them all :blessed:

one can hope.

fukk i hope he finishes writing before he fukking dies :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Well, if Davos uses Rickon to align with Wyman Manderly and they crush the Boltons, then I guess he has served a purpose. Still, he does seem like an afterthought.

But when you look at it, he will probably end up as either Warden of the North or King of the North

Sansa and Arya have no penis, Bran is permanently stuck north of the wall, and I don't think Jon will accept Winterfell even though Rob has legitimized him and named him heir. There is a chance he takes the Iron Throne once the Targaryen thing is discovered, but I still think he will end up dead or at the Wall

That leaves only Rickon to inherit Winterfell in the end